• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

det codes on bullydog upgrade

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
You should not have oil coming out of the blow off valve. Have you checked shaft play on the turbo and also would be pulling silicone charge tube off and see how much oil is in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
So road today and same thing with pure 100ll did notice that my BOV is spitting a lot of oil out ??? Normal??!

How about your antifreeze level, is it down? Did you check your oil level in the oil tank for the turbo? Riding partner dealt with this issue for a few rides last year on his sled until we figured out the seals are shot on the center section. His motor was ingesting turbo oil/antifreeze and was causing a bog and would run irregular when in the throttle.

Might be worth checking it out....

B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
I checked oil level on turbo this morning and had to put in a few cap fulls to get it back into the sight glass. Coolant is fine. I checked shaft end play and it seamed fine. Oil level in resubmit dropping a big since yesterday in odd tho

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
just a thought maybe if your pulling it off that much to take a look..might as well put her back stock and go for a ride this weekend then you know that its something in the kit and not a stock problem. also then you get to have a trouble free headache free ride..just my 2 cent

B
Jan 10, 2013
Edmonton Alberta
Replaced map sensor and it runs good but I still got the bog after choping throttle all the time. Waiting on parts since I broke a arm sledding. Once they come in I'm gonna try running sled on ethanal mode since I've bean told that this is what they program the tuning to run with. The non ethanal setting pulls a few degrees of timing so I will try with ethanal plug. Also I gonna put the secondary black and orange spring spring in and see if that helps also.
I'm really hoping this helps and fixes the issues because when the sleds pulls and don't bog it rips.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Replaced map sensor and it runs good but I still got the bog after choping throttle all the time. Waiting on parts since I broke a arm sledding. Once they come in I'm gonna try running sled on ethanal mode since I've bean told that this is what they program the tuning to run with. The non ethanal setting pulls a few degrees of timing so I will try with ethanal plug. Also I gonna put the secondary black and orange spring spring in and see if that helps also.
I'm really hoping this helps and fixes the issues because when the sleds pulls and don't bog it rips.

100% on that? Who did that come from?

So with the ethanol setting on you are getting more timing? Serious question.

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I could have swarn it was the other way around. Ethonol plug retarded the timing a few degrees to handle the less octane.

Either way if the tuning was done with the ethonol plug in, put the ethonol plug in.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY

I hope that is "A-Arm".

J

jay_boom

Dec 15, 2007
Southwestern, AB
I could have swarn it was the other way around. Ethonol plug retarded the timing a few degrees to handle the less octane.

Either way if the tuning was done with the ethonol plug in, put the ethonol plug in.

Thats interesting.. Has anyone talked to Justin about this to see if the bullydog tuning was done in the ethanol setting??

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Mine runs well and the ethanol plug is in

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RMK900Tractor

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2008
Eau Claire, WI
Did you guys check the pin out of the wiring harness on the secondary injectors? I worked on a Silber Dobec kit last year that had a very simular symptoms. Found wires were mixed up so secondary injectors were not firing.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
There are no secondary injectors with the new kit. It replaces the stock injectors with a larger set.

Premium Features