• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Id sled rental

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Looking for a little help from locals in McCall.

Did "cheap thrills rental" go out of business? All web sites seem to be down. Looking to rent for January and wanted to book now. I rented last year from them and was pleased with both price and the sled we rented.

Thanks in advance.

BigT

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
i saw an ad on CL that they were selling all of the sleds/trailers, looks like they are getting out of it.

my buddies have used these guys in the past and had really good luck:

http://idahopowertoys.com

they have a few pros, IQ raws, and even edge's iirc. Reed (one of the owners) is good about making deals if you are renting extended stays.

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
i saw an ad on CL that they were selling all of the sleds/trailers, looks like they are getting out of it.

my buddies have used these guys in the past and had really good luck:

http://idahopowertoys.com

they have a few pros, IQ raws, and even edge's iirc. Reed (one of the owners) is good about making deals if you are renting extended stays.

yes they are very nice peeps to deal with...

reignman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2009
Boise, id
I think they are still in business. They usually head out of town for several weeks between the boat and sledding season. I called the phone and its states they are out of town and to leave a message if you want to rent sleds this winter. I also left Peggy and Chuck a message that the website is down.

Cheap Thrills (208) 634-7472

Rb

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I cannot see them being done, they were going hard with watercraft all summer. I will look tomorrow when I pass, see what they have in the yard, if they have the sleds out. If you want a definite answer, call Hinson's, they have a close business relationship adn would know. Google Hinson Powersports for the number.
Chris

M
Nov 10, 2012
Cheap Thrills is OPEN!

I'm a local and live in town. Just stopped in today to make a reservation for family coming in on Christmas break.
The website is down, they came home from their vacation to find out they had a glitch with their website that will soon be fixed.
But just give the folks a call at 208-634-7472 to make yourself a reservation..Peggy is in the office everyday. They start pulling out sleds once the trails are groomed. You'll have a hard time putting these guys out of business.

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Thank you to the ones that checked this out. I have rented from them in the past and was very pleased. Even wrecked a sled and all was good. They could have easily put the screws to me but they didn't.
I will be calling soon.

BigT

Premium Features