• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Group buy

Confirmation???

I really don't want to beat a dead horse but I just want to be sure that with whatever changes were made for the 13' will work on a 12'. I have a friend with the silber kit on his 12 and it worked with the electric start so if it'll work in my 12 I'll jump on the wagon!! What's the absolute last day to order and any hints on how many is ordered? Thanks for the help and info!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
We have over 20 people who committed by phone but have not recieved all the deposits. We are waiting on some to show up and once they do I will let you know. You are at the 3600 price right now. When the other deposits show up I will let you guys that ordered know.

The kits will fit the 2011-2013 sleds.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Drop dead date is 4 September. It was Friday but some folks dont get paid until the 1st so we helped them out. We will have another special once all the snowchecks are delivered but it will not be anywhere near this price. We expect it to be in the 4200-4300 range.

Nows the time:usa2:

MotorMouth

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2012
Gilbertville Iowa
I got a kit a few months ago in May. Would you recommend that I do any upgrades. The cold air to the hood intake really interests me if there is one. I also never recieved any instructions. Could you email them to me @ jbrasch@live.com? Thanks

D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
Are the kits intercooled? If not, is it an option that can be added. Smokin deal but really want an intercooler. Thanks.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
They are not intercooled. There may be an upgrade option available in the future but nothing is confirmed at this point. I wouldnt get hung up on the intercooler. These kits deliver on performance and value. If the kits needed an intercooler it would be included.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
They are not intercooled. There may be an upgrade option available in the future but nothing is confirmed at this point. I wouldnt get hung up on the intercooler. These kits deliver on performance and value. If the kits needed an intercooler it would be included.

How much boost and what octane can you run without an intercooler??

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Are the kits intercooled? If not, is it an option that can be added. Smokin deal but really want an intercooler. Thanks.

No intercooler, we have tested many different intercoolers and have had little to no effect on performance.

The cold air intake works very effecient allowing outside air into the turbocharger. Plus the new tubular airbox and new injector placement/ spray pattern is cooling the temps even more.

There more to it than intercooling, we have learn that a few years ago.:face-icon-small-win

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Times running out. If you on the fence give me a call and we can discuss anything you like but once the deal is over...thats it.:face-icon-small-coo

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Todays the last day guys:usa2:

If you have not got your deposit in now is the time. You guys are at 13 deposits recieved. If yours is still in the mail let me know so we can update the count.

snosfun

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
N of Great Falls, MT
I can't wait for mine to get here!! Cmon guys, 7 more kits to knock a couple hundred more off! It will be nice to have boost again except this time with 2 smokes.

Premium Features