• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New tunnel bag, go pro mount, gas can Mount

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
So its been a month tomorrow, from the last time and only time I have rode this season. Washington has been dry for a while, Giving me ample time to think of small things to do to the sled. First I took the original seat support off and made a bracket that contour's the seat more so i could use my rev gas can, It fits nicely under the seat and it wouldn't be so far back on the tunnel, Now its right on the support bracket. I just got my tunnel bag installed from Adventure Products USA, It uses the t-slot mounting system and i used wing nuts so i can slide it closer to the seat when Im not carrying gas or I can take it off in a hurry plus the thing holds a ton of stuff i really like it and shipping took two days which was nice. Then i got some 1/4'' stainless bolts, drilled a hole in the front bumper and back bumper to screw my mono-pod to for those cool go-pro angles. Here's a few pics.
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
Polaris rmk

where did you get that tunnel bag??

I got the bag from adventureproductsusa.com It has a water proof cover and it's more rigid and bigger then the Polaris tunnel bag. The fury grey ball is on the top of my beanie. Yes brandy I have another shovel and my probe in my snowpulse bag, the mono pod is pretty slick it has female 1/4" threads in the bottom and will extend to four feet.

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
I got the bag from adventureproductsusa.com It has a water proof cover and it's more rigid and bigger then the Polaris tunnel bag. The fury grey ball is on the top of my beanie. Yes brandy I have another shovel and my probe in my snowpulse bag, the mono pod is pretty slick it has female 1/4" threads in the bottom and will extend to four feet.

I like the bag and think I'll finally pull the trigger on that one. That must be the 8" model??

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
tunnel bag

I like the bag and think I'll finally pull the trigger on that one. That must be the 8" model??

Yes sir its the 8'' model it don't look that big but i have my survival kit, beanie, two sets of goggle, pair of gloves, toilet paper, 75' of rope, binoculars, face mask, head lamp, two water bottles and theres still more room or you could easily fit a 12 pack.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
How water "proof" is it? Out in the rain water proof or out in the snow water proof? Does it have a separate cover or just what you see in the pics? Price? I want to get the Skinz water proof tunnel bag but as usual it's out of stock and they don't know when they will have any for sale.:face-icon-small-dis

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
How water "proof" is it? Out in the rain water proof or out in the snow water proof? Does it have a separate cover or just what you see in the pics? Price? I want to get the Skinz water proof tunnel bag but as usual it's out of stock and they don't know when they will have any for sale.:face-icon-small-dis
What is with Skinz anyways. I have had the same problem with them in the past. It's back ordered, and they don't know when they will be getting them in.

ApeSh*tBananas

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2008
Conway
Water proof

It looks like its gonna be waterproof i haven't rode with it yet Washington hasn't had fresh snow for a month now. Heres what it says on the website An insulated storage bag that fits on the rear tunnel extension of the sled. The shovel fits securely on the top of the bag with the handle fitting into a pocket along the side and securing with a buckle strap. It attaches to the tunnel with 4 bolts that protrude at the bottom of the bag which fit firmly onto the snowmobiles existing grooves of the rack. It is sturdy with corrugated plastic walls and a removable divider inside. Made of water-repellent material, a weather-cap over the zipper for protection and is available in solid black, or black with accent colors of red or royal blue. Overall measurements 8"Hx15"Wx11"D.

$99.95 ea.

I ordered mine last thursday afternoon and had got it monday, And the lady i spoke with was knowledgeable and nice.

Premium Features