• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Ski-Doo Ride On Cover

c_sharp

Lifetime Membership
Jun 2, 2016
Awesome cover.. I think people need to try the velcro before they complain... it has pull tabs on it because its tough to undo. The velcro is crazy strong! I never see it blowing open.

My only complaint is it doesn't fit around/over the summit bag on the back of the seat.

Any more info on the fitment with the summit mountain seat bag?

Pictures would be awesome!

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I really do not know why guys are complaining about the velcro on the new ROC for. I used a velcro tow strap once, that thing was amazingly strong, snow in the velcro did not reduce the strength of the velcro.

If I feel that the elements may prevent the use of the velcro, than I use the cover as my old one. Im pretty sure both style covers are the same price, no big deal to me.

I think this new cover is pretty cool, The pull cord is easy to get at, and it fits over my Summit bag just fine.

I would post photos for those to see, but snowest is the only forum I frequent that wants retardly small photos. So you would only get a photo of my hand on the pull cord.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I really do not know why guys are complaining about the velcro on the new ROC for. I used a velcro tow strap once, that thing was amazingly strong, snow in the velcro did not reduce the strength of the velcro.

Its very common in California to be above freezing during the day and drop to 0 -20 F when the sun goes down. The ice formation renders Velcro useless. With that said I run velcro shock covers with the Velcro facing to the rear. Ive had the Velcro facing forward only to have the Velcro ice up and not able to seal.

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
The cover is a great idea but man does it fit like garbage. It looks like I bought a 20 dollar one size fits all cover off Amazon. Very baggy. The Velcro could also be better. Once you rip it apart, it's near impossible to put it back together without gaps. In Utah, that means you'll be getting some salty water on your sled.

Again, great idea. Pretty poor execution. Especially considering the price and the fact that it doesn't go further back than the seat

Premium Features