• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo Goggle Bag

GSPLewie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2016
Dave, have you tested this in the field? How well does it work? Will it dry the goggles out or just enough to clear the fog?

onedoubles

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2018
Pretty tight fit.... But I picked one up anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Dave, have you tested this in the field? How well does it work? Will it dry the goggles out or just enough to clear the fog?

Yes works very well, depends on how soaked the googles are, if you drop them in water then will take a bit, if just fogged and wet from sweat, quick actually. They just rest in there an no worries of them burning as they sit against the cvt cover, they work better than the ones on the xm which went inside a bag attached to the cvt cover on the xm, the problem with those was there was no mesh...

Andystoy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2016
I bought the goggle bag in part to store my spare set.I also bought the 509 Ignite Kingpin goggles which have a heated lens powered by a lithium battery. Also available in the Sinister X5 model.They came out last year but sold out very early. Only downside other than price is they may not work with the quick strap set up because the battery fits on the right strap and may interfere with the Velcro attachment.

Premium Features