• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats the BEST PRICE you have seen: 2019 Summit X 850 SHOT 154 Red

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It is a great price & they offered a fair price on my Axys RMK. Currently not going to take it. I am to nervous that I will hate the handling of the G4. I ride technical terrain primarily. Even with the Toms kit in rear skid on the G4 sounds like the Axys RMK is better at steep tech sidehills. The constant fight to keep the front down also worries me.
Hasn't been my experience.
BUT.
Everyone seems to find something different about the sleds they ride and I have absolutely NO DOUBT that some guys perform better on specific sleds that just seem to fit their riding style better.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
It is a great price & they offered a fair price on my Axys RMK. Currently not going to take it. I am to nervous that I will hate the handling of the G4. I ride technical terrain primarily. Even with the Toms kit in rear skid on the G4 sounds like the Axys RMK is better at steep tech sidehills. The constant fight to keep the front down also worries me.

Suggest you look at topics in this forum on people who INDENTIFY and HAVE SOLUTIONS for improving the sled.

Since you are coming for Polaris world suggest you get clutching from a guy quality similar to INDYDAN There are many other clutch guys but this one seems to have more research and very planned out methods of getting the clutch to optimal performance.

I only bought product from him and don't get any deals promoting him … just good products and proven advice. https://www.ibackshift.com/

He is on this forum.

Seems the 3 main issues are setting up the sled to handle T-motion.

1Oil consumption

2Clutch heat / alignment and venting issues.

If you are really into tuning the sled GRIP N RIP makes a special alignment tool

3 Suspension set up to handle wheelies and T-motion (without locking it out)

Last edited:
C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
One thing I did was to negotiate on the Warrenty.
They offered me a 3 year.
I didn't want it.
Preferred a shorter warranty for less cost.

Since I plan on modding this sled, there was no real reason for me to have the most expensive 3 yr.

Lol dunno what they are charging for warranty down there, but it was so cheap up here it was a no brainer for me.

Premium Features