• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dream sled build

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
RR1 how do you like the 777?

So far it's been awesome, add oil & gas, pull and go. I'm very excited to ride this season with the KMOD and Raptors. Like I mentioned, I never did get the Float2s figured out on the Mtn. Tamer - felt very front heavy and even with 125psi in the rear track shock, it was still heavy.

A

assault11

Jan 14, 2011
Red deer, Alberta
So far it's been awesome, add oil & gas, pull and go. I'm very excited to ride this season with the KMOD and Raptors. Like I mentioned, I never did get the Float2s figured out on the Mtn. Tamer - felt very front heavy and even with 125psi in the rear track shock, it was still heavy.

Good power? Better than a stock 800?

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Good power? Better than a stock 800?

Way better than a stock 800 CFI, and going by SLP's own dyno charts, better than an 800 w/SLP's Performance Edition package expect for peak HP.

Polaris-800-HO-PE.gif

777-single.gif

Now, I'm a realist, so it's very possible my engine DOES NOT generate the HP shown in the above chart, but then it's very possible it is. Even better, it could make more than what SLP stated. No, I'm not going to pay to have it dyno'd to find out.

Last edited:
A

assault11

Jan 14, 2011
Red deer, Alberta
Took the sled out for a short ride today at home, only a few inches of snow. That motor is the snappiest motor I've ever rode. Can't wait to take it out to revelstoke next week. Wish I could post some pics

A

assault11

Jan 14, 2011
Red deer, Alberta
First ride

Took the sled out for a good ride today. The thing is wicked. Fueling is spot on, clutching is spot on. The power is substantially better than a stock 2013 pro. I jumped off mine onto the 13 and couldn't wait to get back in mine. Now hopefully I can put my usual 2000 miles on this year with very little work. I love it so far. The skid and shocks are awesome. I've never ridden anything that rides the smooth through the whoops. With the coupling blocks on 1 it was still very playful. With the thermostat out it only runs around 100 degrees consistently

Premium Features