• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oil ?

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
wondering what u guys are using and suggest in the etec I figured id go with ski doo oil full synthetic but whatever I decide ( maybe amsoil) I wanna use it from the start

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

-lenny-

Lifetime Membership
Jan 29, 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta
iI ran Amsoil in my M1K cat, and I think for the money, I will stick to the BRP full synthetic for my Doos. I just wasn't overly impressed by the amsoil.

550iq

Oct 7, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
X2 with lenny. Whatever Ski-Doo recommends has been working for me, 4800 trouble free miles (600 engine). Getting close to 250 miles on a tank of oil makes the oil price worth it. By the way, XPS oil powered all of the Iron Dog sleds last year, all brands (except the 4 cyclers). No failures. And another thing, never pass on the opportunity to fill the oil tank, if the eTech engine goes into the tilt mode oil consumption will increase. 550iq

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
Redline oil has never let me down had my engine builder call and ask what oil i was running I told him and he said he was going to tell everyone to run redline after how good my motor looked for the miles that where on it have been really happy with the redline oil hope this helps

Premium Features