• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What are the best turbo reeds to use

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
G
Nov 27, 2007
Just to make clear - These are only the Arctic Cat reeds. I have heard of no issues with any others. Hopefully, only minor design changes will be needed.

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
Glenn,

We just installed them on two turbo sleds. We have one ride on them. How soon does the problem show up? We are waiting for back-ordered 1000 reeds.

Darrell

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
i have around 15 rides on mine and just pulled them out one ride ago and no problems yet today i was running 17.8 psi testing and thrashing and no problems. ill just have to keep checking them but im keeping them in.

zr700's were piston port motors, NO REEDS.

My apologies...I should have said the old '88-'91 650/700 Wildcat's. I have a set around the shop that I picked up for testing.

Furthermore, the '94-'95 ZR 700's "DID" use and have reed cages, look it up, including Wildcat 700's from '92-'97. The old ZR700's were a cylinder mount reed and I believe the cylinder actually had to be removed to gain access and yes they still were a piston port engine.

Last edited:
Premium Features