• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skidoo 600ho sdi turbo?

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
^^^True.

As for SDI 600 turbos, I dont know anything about them or have anything to contribute.

However, I do know that the SDI 1000's have some serious issues when under boost. I would think that if you pushed the 600 hard enough they might have a similar problem??? I have no evidence though...

Jake

X
Oct 8, 2009
I know i'm a little late on this subject but i ride an xp 600 sdi turbo at 11psi all day. It has been ran up to 14 psi with no problems but I dont want the risk since 11 psi feels so good. I do run straight race but i dont have to. I do it because it smells soooooo good! :D There is over 1500 miles on the xp and it runs great! there is no problems with this sled fueling or anything what so ever that i have experienced. The xp turbo is alot of fun and if anyone has any questions i will fill you in on everything i know about the sled.

X
Oct 8, 2009
It is the 08 rev xp that scott hilam had built from a mxz renegade using your parts and 53 series hyper turbo since you didnt make a full kit for it. I do need to stop by your house and get some new turbo gaskets for the inducer and exducer of the turbo i was wanting to take it off and clean it since it has been sitting all summer. Do you just have those in stock?

T
Jul 21, 2008
www.turboboyz.com
Sweet!! That kit is awesome!!! People don't know what they are missing. If they would just let down their guard and relax there would be alot more turboed xp's out there. 600 and 800's. If any one has questions about these kits call us.

The RT is always had some fueling issues but you just have to know what to do to them to make them work. We have rt kit spread all over the us and canada that work great and people are riding.

www.turboboyz.net

Premium Features