• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled needs new mpem???

D
Jan 14, 2009
So I took my carbs apart to clean them because I was fouling plugs (just so ya know im 15 so i did make a few mistakes). But then when I put the sled back together it would idle fine but bog and die when I pressed on the gas, and when I took it to my local skidoo dealer. They told me my mpem was done and I had messed the float level or w.e so they fixed the floats but not the mpem it was 500 bucks brand new wondering what I can do to save money. My sled is a 2001 mxz 800 any help?

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Did you get something in the carbs putting it back together. had the same thing happen to me once took the carbs apart and re-cleaned them ran fine? You could try it as to you screwing anything up doubt it carbs are way to simple. Remember you jets are extremely small the smallest particle can screw them up.

D
Jan 14, 2009
it'll rev higher than 3000 or w.e like it would if the key werent on properly and im pretty sure th air screw is adjusted properly

Premium Features