• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat Dealer

Boondockercat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2007
Huxley, IA
Ok, has anyone else had the same problem that I have had?? My dealer I bought my sled from has closed, I called around to find a new dealer because I need some warranty work done and I was told that "since I did not buy it from them they will not put there neck out for me on any type of warranty work".:mad: My sled was acting like it was blown up so I wanted to have it looked at. I finally (with a little help) found a dealer that would look at it, now I here they are not going to be servicing cat sleds after the end of the year. Now what, it seams that cat is driving all the small, good dealers out of business in the Iowa area. Now I need to find a new dealer in central Iowa that wants to make money off a guy that wants to buy a few need sleds every 3 years. Rant over!!!

P.S. Any one know of any dealers worth a **** in central Iowa!!!:confused:

By the way the sled was and still is stock!!!

07 m1000 sp

Last edited:

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Storm Lake Honda

Best dealer in the midwest

Call ZEKE at Storm Lake Honda 1 712 732 2460

tell him damdave sent ya:D

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Best dealer in the midwest

Call ZEKE at Storm Lake Honda 1 712 732 2460

tell him damdave sent ya:D

I would second guess this place. I was going to buy my 3rd new sled in 4 years and Zeke could care less if i bought or not. Service after the sale is bad too. Have a friend who has known Zeke since the 70's and said it does not surprise him. He has great service from him, but he knows people who have gone elsewhere. They have got wrapped up in the mass amount of sleds they sale each year and forgot how to take care of people who buy them. The local polaris shop is were I bought from and will never go back. He is taking business from Zeke. He has doubled in size since he opened.

You might get great service damdave, but I would not put Zeke on that high of a pedestal. :face-icon-small-win

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I know a few CO guys that also guy from Zeke, never heard bad things about him. There's always someone hungrier out there I suppose though.

So... the polaris dealer is doing better than the cat dealer right now??

I'm sure that's not a factor of nobody wanting the cat & the pro being the hottest seller on the snow right?:face-icon-small-ton

I'm surprised cat dealers even exist. They treat them like crap, but we always said they could because they had the best sled on the market... that's SURE not the case right now.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
id go either storm lake or worthington MN im from there and worked there in the past. the mechanic is very fussy and makes sure everything is perfect. they will do warranty on sleds from other dealers but you have to have a good reason. overall good guys though and try to work with you as much as possible.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
id go either storm lake or worthington MN im from there and worked there in the past. the mechanic is very fussy and makes sure everything is perfect. they will do warranty on sleds from other dealers but you have to have a good reason. overall good guys though and try to work with you as much as possible.

If I was going to stay with cat, I would pick worthington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
you been in before steelman? I quit there at the end of last summer

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
you been in before steelman? I quit there at the end of last summer

Have not been there, but if I had those two to pick from and no one else I would pick Worthington.

There is 4-guys in our group that includes me, that will not buy from Zeke again. I have talked to some customers that have had the same problems as us. I live a couple hours from storm lake.

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
Have not been there, but if I had those two to pick from and no one else I would pick Worthington.

There is 4-guys in our group that includes me, that will not buy from Zeke again. I have talked to some customers that have had the same problems as us. I live a couple hours from storm lake.

If your ever looking for parts or anything sled related try to find Brian Monier in sibley IA very knowledgeable guy and has a ton of parts for cats or knows where to get them. I know hes applied to be a dealer twice now but is having trouble finding a building far enough away from worthington or storm lake as per Cat rules.

Premium Features