• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evil dies and Jimmy blaze almost dies with link

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maybe if Jimmy was on anything other than a Yammy he could complete the JUMP!!!!!!!!! That odds with the Yammy are like jumping out of a airplane with out a parachute and walking away?????? get the picture?????????

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
RIP EK

That man had some huge balls or a very small brain.

Either way he went a long way in paving the road for freestyle motorsports and keeping young kids interested in riding.

But Yeah those harleys did so well jumping 100's of feet.

I dont expect dudes in a sled forum to understand and appreciate yamahas but considering the research and develpoment they put behind their motorcycles its about the only motorcycle i will ride.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon, SK.
Maybe if Jimmy was on anything other than a Yammy he could complete the JUMP!!!!!!!!! That odds with the Yammy are like jumping out of a airplane with out a parachute and walking away?????? get the picture?????????

Do you think that was his first attempt at a backflip on a Yamaha? Welcome to 2005.....get the picture????

WYrider

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Gillette, WY
Blaze sure seems to take the tumble on back flips more than most. But I'm guessing he also does them that much more.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I read an article on Evil in the paper today. Said he got paid $6,000,000 for his attempted jump of the Snake River gorge in 1974. I remember that when I was a kid. Evil was the coolest. Can't believe he was making that kind of money back then.

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
As for Evil, another Icon.

Jimmy, well that video on WCCO was lame. He honestly thinks he's a superhero and when he heard someone chuckle on the you tube video he was hurt?

He needs to read snowest sometimes, at least in the archives!

Everyday he's more and more of a smolder then a blaze.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
I would never wish for anyone to get hurt. The funny part of JB's crashes to me is the Yamaha advertisments, "So light, feels like I'm riding a yz!" Maybe he should try a CRf. EK=legend never to be forgotten

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
RIP Evel-

The problem with Jimmy Blaze has nothing to do with what he's done for the industry or that he really is great at what he does. It comes down to the fact that the treats people like crap and thinks he's better than everyone else!

Last year in Jackson when he wrecked, instead of getting up and letting the crowd know he was okay, he threw his helmet and yelled at the guys helping him! What a jerk! Errogance doesn't get you very far in the public eye.

That was a heck of a wreck though. Hope he heals quickly and catches a clue in the process.

:) 2fun

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
So I'm curious........how much have you ever been paid to ride your sled???

I love riding my sled and so I wouldn't feel the need to get paid for it. I do other things for pay. Funny you mention the pay thing for something you like. I also like grooming, a lot and that is all volunteer.

Jimmy is a tool plain and simple. He's always been swinging off the nuts of Chris Burandt, Jay Quinlann, Garth Kaufman, Ryan Britt and so on. When I hear the term Douche bag Jimmy Blaze comes to mind. Plus it's not like he's some rich dude by any means.

Premium Features