• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS 2013 Pro RMK front shocks and rear exit springs for stock shocks.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
I have an extra set of front Walker Evans 2013 Pro RMK shocks that were taken off with under 100 miles on them that I bought as spares last winter here on the forums and also a rear set of ZBroz Exit rear springs for putting on the stock Walker Evans shocks with under 300 miles on them. I ended up going with Raptor shocks so I don't need to spare front sets or the rear springs. $300 for the fronts shocks and $75 shipped for the rears spring in the lower 48 or $350 if you want everything.

yamymod

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
I have an extra set of front Walker Evans 2013 Pro RMK shocks that were taken off with under 100 miles on them that I bought as spares last winter here on the forums and also a rear set of ZBroz Exit rear springs for putting on the stock Walker Evans shocks with under 300 miles on them. I ended up going with Raptor shocks so I don't need to spare front sets or the rear springs. $300 for the fronts shocks and $75 shipped for the rears spring in the lower 48 or $350 if you want everything.

Do you still have the rear shock spring?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
Springs are sold and I'll give you a call mike. I'm in the central time zone what time works best for you.

Premium Features