• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next Generation Silber Turbo Pro RMK Kits

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
you can't be serious....at 7.5 psi (absolute)WITH A 1:1 FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR you are maxing out the stock injectors, here is the proof of it.

injectordutycycle.png

...... Larger injectors??

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
you can't be serious....at 7.5 psi (absolute)WITH A 1:1 FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR you are maxing out the stock injectors, here is the proof of it.

injectordutycycle.png
They aren't using stock injectors, just bigger ones instead of extra injectors.

It also appears that your running just a tad rich at 96% duty cycle. I have faith a little more could be pulled out of them ;)

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Man, that thing sounds like its running so clean. Nice work Silber, I know from experience that you put in the extra hours to make things happen in this industry. You the man!
See you in Jackson hopefully

Last edited:

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
We are excited to annouce we will be using the new Bully Dog tuner with the kits, and kPa Ceramic Ballbearing Turbochargers.

We have developed turbo mapping into the stock ECU, this allows your sled to function 100% like a stock snowmobile with the extra power of the turbo kit.

Many of us have been hoping someone would finally develop a tuner/programmer for our machines eliminating the need for piggy-back controllers & additional injectors................

A system equipped with a self lubricated turbo eliminating clutter/complexity/mess......................

If your product works as well as it sounds on paper, you'll likely have another customer............

Good job so far! :yo:

rick5150

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2012
mpls
The videos were taken at West Yellowstone. I am unsure of the altitude, maybe one of the guys who rides there can post up.

Town is 6600ft or so and if they were riding Gallatin MT range riding spots we were in were at 9200 the few times we looked.
9k-10k id say are the fu areas there

Cant wait to see a price on all this! Extremely interested...Maybe ride one :) come on sibler Im in MN to lol...in the looong video are both sleds running pump gas? seems the retro style one runs harder but maybe just on it more?
for us that are always stuck with ethanol in our fuel will some klotz or lucas additive do the trick? (at hi-altitude)

PS
Corey I need a lower 36" a arm to...msg me if your stocked up...no rush im done for the year

Last edited:

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Ya but his website doesn't seem to be the most up to date. I think those prices are for the previous 2013 model turbo kit... Not sure though, but I sure hope the price will be within $500 of last year's snowcheck pricing....

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We have some 600 Pro rmk running around Canada, and they work great. Same kit as the 800, however you have to route the coolant hose from the head differently.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
We have some 600 Pro rmk running around Canada, and they work great. Same kit as the 800, however you have to route the coolant hose from the head differently.

So will the kit with the bullydog work on a 600? I no the boondocker kit will work on the 600.

Premium Features