• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Next Generation Silber Turbo Pro RMK Kits

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
The box currently does not control your Boost Level. The kits will come with a boost controller to control that factor.

It does correct for all of these and more:

EGT
Baro
Watertemp
Airtemp
Det
Over rev

There will be no tuning needed for the end user. We designed this to work with our production turbo kit, if a user modifys his sled beyond that point tuning may be needed. We can remote access it or send you maps to be loaded into your stock ecu. There will be no need to send your box back into us.

Thanks

IAT or charge temp??

done

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Are you guys going to offer a "pre-season" order special?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
turbo

will the new kit come with an oiled KPA turbo or Oil less KPA turbo ?

Will this new fueling technology be available for the 2011 Silber pros with the 2012 up grades in it already?

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
-So will this new kit incorporate the 2013 silicone intake and charge system? Will you be able to eliminate the aux fuel injector housing and have the charge tube connect directly to the throttle bodies? This would eliminate one less boost leak spot.
-Are you going to offer stage like options for the turbo options similar to what boondocker does? IE internal wastegate exhaust housings, external wastegate/ ss exhaust housings, turbo size 2860, 63, 67 etc?
-I see that on KPA turbo's website they will soon be offering oil-less center sections, are you going to be able to offer those when they come into production? I would really love to eliminate the turbo oil system to simplify, reduce the turbo kit weight, and electrical draw on the stock electrical system. Also to prevent another thing to make my engine bay messy.
-I am really excited to see how this kit is priced, as I am planning on looking into my options this summer.
-I appreciate you guys pushing the envelope and making turbos more simple and consistent for the end user! I am stoked!

Premium Features