• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new product release

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Hey guys i wanted to give you guy an inside scoop of a pretty cool fuel box that has been under lock and key for about 9 months.

The prototypes are complete and they are all ready to be realesed. Snowest is the first place to hear about these.

This box is built by bully dog. It is a monitor/gauge style fuel controller.

The difference between this controller is you buy the monitor/gauge assembly. The package comes with all the wires and stuff you need to hook it up. It will monitor all the stock parameters that the stock ecu uses for fueling and ignition correction. Tps,deto (both cylinders), rpm, baro, engine coolant temp, speed, battery voltage, iat, ignition (both cyclinders) injector duty cycle.

This kit is ready for polaris now and others will be coming down the pipe. Doo and Artic cat.

Ok now once you have no purchased the gauge/monitor kit $499.00 us. There is an option to buy an unlock code from bull dog for $200 and we will sell you a map for your setup for $300.

The extra mapping will take us some time to get it all lined up. After a reflash is made for your set up. the mapp will be loaded to a mini SD card and loaded into your stock ecu. Now the map will only work or your ecu. the encryption will be locked to that ecu.

The mnitor package will be able to be used on different sleds but only one at a time. There will be a cost of a new mapp and set up. Unless it is the same year sled, using the same recipe.

Now before everybody goes and freaks out. Every body is still getting there feet under them. We at Turbo Performance have the monitor packages and can get them at any time. Which By itself this is a cool gig. We will need a little time to get all the mapping out to the general public.

Like always feed back is always welcome. As always we are all ears in how you guys feel and what will help you have the best riding experience.

Give me a call if you have any questions
Turbo performance
801-807-8046
www.turboboys.com
info@turboboyz.com
turboperformance@q.com
bully dog controller.jpg

bully dog box.jpg

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
wow, never thought id see the day I could put a bully dog sticker on my sled instead of my cummins!

Very cool bryce, I love how turbo sleds are evolving!
most likely because Bullydog got a good smack on the wrist from the EPA for playing with your cummins!! lol

SO bryce, Knowing how most tuners work on the diesels, reflashing the ecu and displaying all of the stock sensors (there are a lot on automotive). Now that the sled ecu's (poo right now) are cracked and being monitored/flashed, how are you integrating things like extra injectors or wideband informantion or is it not there yet?

J

jvb

Nov 26, 2007
looks exactly like a mini max. Bullydog had those thing for a while too?

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
most likely because Bullydog got a good smack on the wrist from the EPA for playing with your cummins!! lol

SO bryce, Knowing how most tuners work on the diesels, reflashing the ecu and displaying all of the stock sensors (there are a lot on automotive). Now that the sled ecu's (poo right now) are cracked and being monitored/flashed, how are you integrating things like extra injectors or wideband informantion or is it not there yet?

Right now there is no way to ad secondary injectors to the system. On the polaris bigger injectors are needed. 1000CC. On the doo there will have to be a seperate way to control the secondaries. Not much info yet.

But wont it be cool if when it all shakes out. We can add extra fuel through the direct injection.

Eventually the wide band will be able to be intergrated into the bully dog controller.

Premium Features