• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BLOWN MOTOR Picture Thread!!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We have made a huge presence known on most of the Social Media websites, but do not want to forget about the largest and best forum on the net for coming to talk about the sport, and enjoy what our sport has to offer. We really enjoy and pride ourselves in providing giveaways to you guys, our biggest supporters, week after week. So this thread will be updated with pictures from our fans with items they have won and are using, along with pictures from our adventures across the country and team riders this year. So please enjoy, and feel free to suggest anything you would like to see!!

This is from Linda Hill Batterton, the WINNER of our frist WRAP giveaway provided by Arctic FX Graphics!
Linda_Hill_ProWrap_zps932c7bf6.jpg

Last edited:

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012

This was this past weekend in Steamboat. Our BLOWN MOTOR employee Matt Mize got the chance of a lifetime to guide the entire Robertson Family from Duck Dynasty on sleds! We have an open invite to Duck Commander to tour their shop, I think a trip is in order!! Thanks Matt and Willie!! #Duck Dynasty

Mize_Willie_zps36d33fba.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
This was this past weekend in Steamboat. Our BLOWN MOTOR employee Matt Mize got the chance of a lifetime to guide the entire Robertson Family from Duck Dynasty on sleds! We have an open invite to Duck Commander to tour their shop, I think a trip is in order!! Thanks Matt and Willie!! #Duck Dynasty

Mize_Willie_zps36d33fba.jpg

So is Matt a friend of Jason and Marsha at SST?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
PJ, ya I believe that is where he works. One of my other employees from up here in Northern Idaho met him, they both guide there and that is how we hooked up to have him work for BLOWN MOTOR. Excellent fella, it was nice to have a guy who is actually from the East coast interact with us Westerners as we traveled across the country!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
PJ, ya I believe that is where he works. One of my other employees from up here in Northern Idaho met him, they both guide there and that is how we hooked up to have him work for BLOWN MOTOR. Excellent fella, it was nice to have a guy who is actually from the East coast interact with us Westerners as we traveled across the country!

Cool. What does he do for you? If he's guiding for Jason. I used to work for Jason years ago.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Some of you have already seen this, but for those that havnt. BLOWN MOTOR rider Stephen Darcy just finished up his latest creation! A custom 146" PRO RMK. He started with a 2013 155" PRO RMK....

Modifications Include
Shortening Stock Tunnel and Coolers 9"
Diamond S Titanium Front End
Timbersled Rear Skid
Ice Age 146" Rails
Fox Evol R Rears
Fox Evol X Fronts
SLP Stage 3 Kit
Fly Racing Bars
C&A Skis

Darcy_Comparison_zps26caef54.jpg

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Some of you have already seen this, but for those that havnt. BLOWN MOTOR rider Stephen Darcy just finished up his latest creation! A custom 146" PRO RMK. He started with a 2013 155" PRO RMK....

That's a dudes sled? I saw the pictures this weekend and assumed it was a chicks. Reminds me of the old Johnny Cash song "A Boy Named Sue"...Gotta be tough to ride that!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We would like to be the first to congratulate our great friend, and BLOWN MOTOR rider Brett Turcotte on this years success!

Brett was recently named to MONSTER ENERGY's Team of athletes. He will be riding and repping the brand this year even more than in years past, and he could not be happier!! Our stoke level is high for him!!

Congratulations Brett!! Glad to have you as part of our BLOWN MOTOR family too!

Turcotte_BearCreek_zpsc81ef04e.jpg

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Haha not sure why he carries that many belts on that sled. Every time we have ridden with him he is on his race shorty sled that is stripped down for big hits!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Sold another BLOWN MOTOR edition deck today! Should have the newest design and wrap done for our new shoo deck tomorrow! If you are in the market for something different design wise, and a company that will go the extra mile for you, check out the decks we carry, and let us know if you would like to get a wrap done for it!!

BLOWN MOTOR DECKS

Deck_Sold_zps9309a3f7.jpg

Premium Features