• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Pro RMK 155" - $8200

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Selling my 2011 Pro. I had this for sale previously and decided to keep it for the wife. The wife is prego so it has to go. It has 1522 miles (original owner). Sled had 4 year warranty so there is still over two years left on it. It also has a new secondary. I replaced it previously with a Tied that I'm keeping so I'll put the stock back on. Clutch is in great shape and always kept clean. Has SLP blue/pink spring that has about 400 miles on it. Sled has new Walker Evans front shocks (stock) that have no miles on them. Rear shocks are also stock shocks. Also included is short windshield, RSI bars with heated bar ends (stock Pro Tapers are available), Skinz under seat bag, Better Boards, Holz vents and ArcticFX wrap. If you don't like the wrap, it can easily be removed. The stock plastic will be in great shape under the plastic. No damage and never crashed. No trades. Email for more photos or any questions.

More pics HERE!

$7900

attachment.php

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
You can get an awesome sled and pick between the red panels with black hood, the wrap as it sits or black gloss panels with stock black hood. Where else can you pick options for a used sled?

Premium Features