• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Battery Relocation

S
Dec 6, 2007
There has been some talk about relocating the battery from under the seat to the space provided by removing the stock exhaust can. How are you supporting the battery in this new location? Have there been any issues when relocating it? I would like to have the space under my seat available for the belt and some other items.

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I did it on mine last winter. While doing a search for the pics I posted on it I found where you asked for pics before about this. Somehow I didn't see that post. I couldn't find it when I searched but I did post pics before. I built an aluminum bracket with 3/4 angle and TIG'd it up. Put the relay pack on the frame above it. Freed up the seat for the belt.

Last edited:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Battery seat no- more

CAn you dig it back up for us again
There might even be a kit out for this now- but sure would like to see the modification - I would think it would have grabbed alot of attention.

S/C

Last edited:

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
I know your hair straight back as is Gene,but would you be making any of these battery relocates into a possible kit?

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Ahhaaaa!

Hardy Boys pays off again!

It did get a lot of attention, lots of emails. The Antigravity batteries I use actually have holders for the batteries, just never had any. Took 3 hours to build aluminum box, 2 hours redoing the wiring. Nice little project. I have on order with batteries already. Think it was around $20 for the box. Works with 12/16 cell models. Stock In couple weeks. No issues I found except people wanting me to take my side panel off when they saw me lol.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307548

Last edited:
Premium Features