• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2012 snowcheck

Did you snowcheck a Silber turbo for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Talked with him he spent a few hours at the push booth. He did not have a booth but has ovet 100 pre ordered kits. I Like were he is going with his kit if ever do some pro kits I would do his kit . Stand up guy and on top of tunning and like what he has done this year. .

Over a hundred freakin kits!? why are the other 60 odd something guys apart of the group buy, would have been an even better deal!

MM anything you can share about the kit!?

Last edited:
I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Talked with him he spent a few hours at the push booth. He did not have a booth but has ovet 100 pre ordered kits. I Like were he is going with his kit if ever do some pro kits I would do his kit . Stand up guy and on top of tunning and like what he has done this year. .

That's a very good endorsement from a guy that knows turbos. If I had one coming I'd be going nuts now.:face-icon-small-ton

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
Over 100 kits pre ordered and he hasn't even released the details of the kit yet, that alone should tell you something about his reputation.

Last edited:

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
He's gotta give us something here! Even if it is just a little at a time, like the 12 days of christmas, each day a little more info :)

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Anybody know if there will be a update kit for last years kits? Or is there any need to do buy that? :)

H
Dec 12, 2009
Anybody know if there will be a update kit for last years kits? Or is there any need to do buy that? :)

The 2012 kit uses a different turbo and controler (at the very least), I would assume that the cost of an upgrade would be well beyond reason. From what I've heard the 2011's didn't have issues, so the need for an upgrade would be pretty small.

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
I spoke with him yesterday, he said his computer is down right now so he cant get online

POOR excuse IMHO!!!!!

I hope this isn't how the delivery of the kit goes: ie. poor excuses for why it isn't delivered on time.

Last edited:

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Anyone know the name Halverson from the doo turbo section, LOL!! just kidding!!! :boxing: Talked to Justin many times last season and helped me with my BD turbo alot, he is a great guy!!

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Anyone know the name Halverson from the doo turbo section, LOL!! just kidding!!! :boxing: Talked to Justin many times last season and helped me with my BD turbo alot, he is a great guy!!

Ohhhhhhh, that's rough.:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-sho

I wonder whatever happened with that whole debacle.

I am sure Justin is just "busting" his tail putting kits together. After all it looks as though He has garnered a pretty sizeable number of followers.

Sam

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
2012 SILBER PRO RMK TURBO KIT

The wait is over, Here are the final details on the 2012 PRO RMK turbo kits. After a very successful 2011 turbo build, we have changed the 2012 kit to better suit the snowmobile environment and customers needs.

New Water cooled Hybrid Turbocharger
Closed loop assist fuel controller
14” stainless Muffler
Billet throttle body boot with integrated secondary Fuel Injectors.
New billet BOV
Ceramic Coated/ polished Turbocharger Housing
Polished Air box
Stainless exhaust Piping
New Adjustable clutch weight
New Custom angle helix
Billet turbo to pipe adapter
New Stock hood plenum intake
All parts Preassembled
All wiring plug and play
Includes all gauges and clutching

Please contact Silber Turbos with any questions or concerns regarding our 2012 Turbo kit.

Premium Features