• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 700 dragon won't start

A
Oct 27, 2010
I had just installed the boondocker nitrous kit on my 08 700 dragon, the kit was in and complete, started the sled everything ran fine the control box came on all was good. shut it off now I can't get it to start. I've takin the nitrous kit out of the electrical system. I've tested the key switch, kill switch as per the schematic. I'm getting only 3-4 VAC coming out of each stator wire when I pull it over. I get 3-4 VDC out of the VR. I've replaced the VR and installed a used stator. still have the same results. I tried an ecu out of my friends sled, still nothing. Is it possible my new "used" stator is faulty or is this normal. I'm totally stumped and just want to go sledding already. Help

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
A bit of a long shot, but you might push the kill switch, key on and pull the rope 20 times or so to try reloading your capacitor and/or fuel pump. After the 20 dead pulls lift the kill switch and try again. Hope ya get it fugured. EW

Premium Features