• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Pro RMK Turbo Kit

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
Thanks for the info

Thanks to Boondocker for posting the information and answering out questions. I have heard a lot of talk about turbo kits and have seen a lot of pictures of installs this year, but Boondocker's is the first to give out solid information and to post pictures and video to boot.
It's nice to actually see the kit running and get concrete information on boost levels, ship dates, etc.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Thats right BD decided that they had nothing else better to do and would go around looking at hundreds of sled to see who had tunnel dumps. They felt it would be best for there company to try and piss off as many people as possible, because they are so tired of selling turbo Kits. You got to love the internet they let any DUMB A$$ post what ever they want.

hahahahahaha, Nice 1st post. I wont call you any names as you have already proven what you are. My question was not to stir the pot. It is legit. Their are many turbo companies that run the exhaust into the tunnel the exact same way. So do all of these "other" turbo builders change what they do? I just find it odd to patent something that has been around for so long and that so many people are doing. If BD was the one & only company using it then I could see it, but they are not.

S

savedbygrace

Mar 21, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
www.boondockers.com
How's it coming with higer boost applications?....say 12-14lbs.....

So does this mean that anybody caught with a NON-BD built tunnel dump on there sled could be prosecuted to the fullest extent by BD? :face-icon-small-win

The higher boost tuning is going great, boost ranges like 10-14 psi will be best accommodated with the upcoming intercooler/fuel system upgrade. Although the Boondocker control box can drive the stock injectors to these kinds of levels, the optimal tune will come with the upgrades.

Ha… No we don’t have any intentions of trying to go after consumers. However there would not be much use in having a patent, if you could not use it to keep your competitors from using your design.

Junior

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
will it or will it not? Inquiring minds want to know....competitors want to know!
site_sled_1_1.jpg

site_sled_2.jpg

site_sled_4.jpg

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
will it or will it not? Inquiring minds want to know....competitors want to know!
site_sled_1_1.jpg

site_sled_2.jpg

site_sled_4.jpg

Heck, just run a 860 kit and post up claims and videos of it racing 200 ft up hard pack hills claiming it runs right with a pump gas kit. Of course I may be confusing with Kelsey. :face-icon-small-coolol

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
well at least rob isn't advertising again in another post...

sick looking sled though.

pv

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
The higher boost tuning is going great, boost ranges like 10-14 psi will be best accommodated with the upcoming intercooler/fuel system upgrade. Although the Boondocker control box can drive the stock injectors to these kinds of levels, the optimal tune will come with the upgrades.

Junior

When will that be ready?

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
the tunnel dump does not interfere with your foot placement at all. you don't even know it is there. No hot feet either.

BUSTED!! See you over NY's buddy!

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
The new Pro RMK turbo kits will be released, and current orders will be shipped December 1st -4th.

But when are the minicooler w/extra injector setups expected to be released?

Premium Features