• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

timbersled ?

D
Nov 26, 2007
anyone using thier mountain tamer rear suspension?

how dose it work?

have a 700 polaris dragon 155 with a bd turbo and need to get the skis to stay lower to the ground. tried the limiter strap and front shock postion with no luck

A
Jan 3, 2007
SPOKANE
have it on an 06m7, lost exactly 20 lbs, weight transfer is awesom, no trenching, easy to set up for when u want to wheely or just keep the skis down. rather simple install, but definately follow the instructions to the T. almost a full season on it w/ no troubles. the money was a bit hard to justify for it at first, but w/ its performance i now think the money was well spent

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have a D7 as well. I went with the Holz with the Zero Pros because they have the springs to take bigger hits. This way I can get rid of the torsion spring. That torsion spring on the D7 sucks. You can still go with Floats as well, but I only spent $1200 this way. Don't have it on yet, but should be sweet when it is.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I had it on my 1200 wc in and edge rmk for the season, tamed the wheelies, and rode sooo gooood on the trail. easy install, but follow the directions to the T, read them 5-6 times, measure 5-6 times. then drill :)

I just bought a apex with an easy ride, hope its as good as the tamer or the easy is out and the tamer is in.

Jim

photobuckettranfers007.jpg

Premium Features