• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MotoTrax

The initial MT design, carried over & re branded from Frozen Moto, has some cool & different concepts. However, its built with incompetent engineering.

It's crazy to me how the Mototrax is following the FrozenMoto path. Build up a brand based on outrageous marketing despite poor performance, sell to the first bidder, start over. Mototrax is way bettern than the FrozenMoto, but still not real competitive with the other players. Maybe Randy will get it right the next time around?

O
Feb 23, 2017
I have a 17 kit with every 18 update. Few weeks ago rode 18 kit with the new dampner that replaces spring on rear slider. Differnce was noticeable right away. When i went to climb it felt more on top of snow. My kit feels like going over speed bumps when climbing (trenching
) . Got dampner on order should be here mon.

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
They had some very specific issues that can be addressed. Truth is that is not the problem, it's that the original management didn't know how to run a business or provide any reasonable customer service. These Kits are running in the snowbike race circuit and holding together just fine with the updates.

Again, this thread is about MotoTrax performance so if you want to continue to rant about past reliably issues and poor c/s please feel free to start your own thread and post away to hearts content!

I will give the new management a chance to prove themselves, good point. I look forward to what they bring to the table this year.

Premium Features