• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking to have a Carl's 900, 2012 Pro 163 w/ pump gas SLP stage 4 *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
If your wanting to have a Carl's cycle 900 big bore this sled is ready for the kit. The only thing left to get is the cylinders and pistions, everything else has been done and is on the sled..
Getting the wife a new sled so I said she has to sell her 12 before I get her a new one!! LOL!!
This sled has 1900 miles on it, with a Ported case Ready for Carl's big bore kit. I was going to put a big bore kit on it last yr. but they did not have one ready for me at the start of last season. The cylinder porting was also done by Carl's. I refresed the top end at the start of this season, my wife has been the passanger on this sled for the season. There was only about 300 miles put on the sled this season. Im asking 8000.00

2012 163, 2 1/4 inch
Stage 4 SLP kit
PC V
SLP Pipe
SLP Can
Ported Case ready for Carl's big bore
5" RSI bars
Holtz Front end A-arms
Fox Float II's in front
Fox Evol rear
Fox zero pro with carls spring for front track
Under the seat bag
Under the hood bag
2cool air vents
Better Boards (the new stronger ones)
Mikes foot well vents

All work on this sled has been done by Carl's cycle, I can get you a full service history on the sled, the only thing I have done to this sled is change the blet and spark plugs, all other work was done by Carl's. It is in perfect shape, and runs flawlessly.

This sled has a big chuck of money in it for the big bore, All you need is the cylinders and pistons..

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
This sled has a big chuck of money in it for the big bore, All you need is the cylinders and pistons..
If your wanting to have a Carl's cycle 900 big bore this sled is ready for the kit. The only thing left to get is the cylinders and pistions, everything else has been done and is on the sled..
Getting the wife a new sled so I said she has to sell her 12 before I get her a new one!! LOL!!
This sled has 1900 miles on it, with a Ported case Ready for Carl's big bore kit. I was going to put a big bore kit on it last yr. but they did not have one ready for me at the start of last season. The cylinder porting was also done by Carl's. I refresed the top end at the start of this season, my wife has been the passanger on this sled for the season. There was only about 300 miles put on the sled this season. Im asking 8000.00

2012 163, 2 1/4 inch
Stage 4 SLP kit
PC V
SLP Pipe
SLP Can
Ported Case ready for Carl's big bore
Fox Floats II on Front end
Fox zero pro with coil spring, Front track
Fox Evol R , Rear track
5" RSI bars
Holtz Front end A-arms
Under the seat bag
Under the hood bag
2cool air vents
Better Boards (the new stronger ones)
Mikes foot well vents

All work on this sled has been done by Carl's cycle, I can get you a full service history on the sled, the only thing I have done to this sled is change the blet and spark plugs, all other work was done by Carl's. It is in perfect shape, and runs flawlessly.

picture.php

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
These items are on the sled, but do not come with the big bore kit. They include SLP single pipe kit, power commander 5, SLP motor torque arm, high flow intake. Carl's already ported the case, so all you need is just the cylinders and the pistion kits. Big savings!! right there..

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
If you want to get into a carl's cycle 900 big bore for alot less here it is. Or if your looking for a stage 4, yep here it is. Ill throw in the race gas head with it.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I have a 900 in my 13, The only thing you will need to complete the 900 is the top end, jugs pistions, head.

The cost for the 900 kit is 4599.00 this price includes

(This is right from carl's preformace page.)
Kit comes with all new ported cast cylinders, billet head set with interchangeable domes, case machining & porting. Complete gasket and seal kits, pistons sets and cylinder studs.

(You will not need the case machining & porting, this motor has it aready done. that alone is 1100 bucks.)

(You will not need any of this below, because it is aready on the sled.)

Other items needed but not included with the kit are: SLP single pipe kit, Power Commander 5, SLP motor torque arm and high flow intake, and Carls clutch kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features