• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2013 Kits.....

icerider600

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Castlewood SD
Just wanted to say that I got a call from Corey today about a used kit for my 2012, I have never had a boosted sled or got to ride one, so after reading all this I think I am going to wait so I can ride one and see how they work and look at one in person. Corey thought this was a good idea and maybe when we came out to Colorado to ride he could line this up for me :bounce: Ok I never talked to him before or have gave him any of my money, but when you find people like this, it is a lot nicer giving them a good chunk of money knowing they will be there to help you out and do stuff for you!!! Thanks Corey for this, I hope to see you this winter and get to ride a Silber sled, and maybe next year have one for myself.:yo:

Dallas

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Thats all I needed! Now I really cant wait for that kit. Fingers crossed it gets here this week, that thing sounds crisp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features