• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rev Chassis rider now!!!

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello guys thanks for all the good reply`s, I still would like to know 2 1/8 track will fit with 10 tooth drivers?

I beleive I have a 159x2 1/8x15 track found for a good deal and is in my same town so no shipping involved would like to install this track for now I like the length addition better than the wideth, keep the front end down on climbs and I can always go to a 16 inch wide the same length later on, I eventually plan on putting smaller drivers or a Drop and Roll on this sled, down the road.

Thanks, Darren

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Hello guys thanks for all the good reply`s, I still would like to know 2 1/8 track will fit with 10 tooth drivers?

I beleive I have a 159x2 1/8x15 track found for a good deal and is in my same town so no shipping involved would like to install this track for now I like the length addition better than the wideth, keep the front end down on climbs and I can always go to a 16 inch wide the same length later on, I eventually plan on putting smaller drivers or a Drop and Roll on this sled, down the road.

Thanks, Darren

Skidoo_guy on here has a 159 setup on his, not sure on exact details but he is looking to change back to 144 setup (his started out as a 144). Contact him, that would save some bucks. He would maybe even have the gears and clutching?

Simple to doo's-

-It's probably already done, but take the air intake on the inside of sidepanel off and cover the half dozen holes, it just sucks in belt dust.

-Check oil pump, some stick some don't. I added a spring to the pump for a stronger return.

Enjoy!

~Get'n

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello guys, I actually have a track coming this weekend, my riding buddy actually had a series 4 159 in his shed for awhile and is going to trade me for the 144 on my sled now , he wants to change his wifes zx 144x15 to a 16inch wide track in the future, I ordered my rail extensions today from Skidoo dealer they actually give me a better deal than I could of ordered them off the internet didn`t require money down to order and theres no shipping, so can`t beat that, I oredered the WPS extensions. Allready have a cool lookin homemade tunnel extension on my 97 Summit Mod Sled.

anyone have a good used aftermarket can for this sled (04 Summit X 800) would really like the HPS can. let me know what you have.

Also thinking of trading my Yellow Skidoo skid plate for a Black one, what do you have again,

Thanks, Darren

Thanks, Darren

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
Skidoo_guy on here has a 159 setup on his, not sure on exact details but he is looking to change back to 144 setup (his started out as a 144). Contact him, that would save some bucks. He would maybe even have the gears and clutching?

Simple to doo's-

-It's probably already done, but take the air intake on the inside of sidepanel off and cover the half dozen holes, it just sucks in belt dust.

-Check oil pump, some stick some don't. I added a spring to the pump for a stronger return.

Enjoy!

~Get'n
Air Box: on mine I put Pre-filter on the holes on the outer box, and then cut the panel where it meets the Air Box and put Pre-filter there -a little extra air-flow-

img_0229.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Air Box: on mine I put Pre-filter on the holes on the outer box, and then cut the panel where it meets the Air Box and put Pre-filter there -a little extra air-flow-

Thank You, I beleive this shed I bought already has the prefilter sock in the air box opening was already there when I got the sled.

I just got my 159 track today and the 144-159 rail extension going to be installling the track soon I already have a homemade tunnel extension on my 97 summit that will work on this sled too.

should be geared pretty good also when I pulled the cover off the chaincase to change the lube I noticed someone has previously installed an aluminum 47 tooth bottom gear so its geared 19/47

Going to try to take a look at the carb boots also like alot of ya have mentioned

Will post some pics soon, have to start taking the 97 Summit mod sled I`m starting to get people interested in the parts on that sled so I need to discmantle it so I can box parts and start getting shippiing quotes out.

should go pretty good with the Series 4 159 track, my eventual plan is to install a challenger 159x16 on this sled but I`m sure I will have to buy smaller drivers to do that, but this track will work for now gets me the length i want and can improve later.

Also thinkin about bobbin off my windshield to make a shorter one and install the Black Powermadd Handguards that are on the other sled onto the Rev also.

Thanks for all the replies and keep the tips and advice comin, Darren

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Yep looking to make my rev into a 144 for the up. I have the 16x159x1.25 track on it with 9 tooth drivers. The drivers take care of the gearing down.

In the picture above about the holes in the back of the panel air box you are looking at the wrong spot. If you take the air box off the panel and look at the back of the box there is like 3 holes in the box that will suck belt dust in. The picture above shows a cutout in the side panel below the prefilter.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello everyone, I really haven`t been on this site alot in the last year and have been improving my activity back here the last couple months,

So I have actually forgot how to post pics on here so if anyone could help me out with this somehow that would be appreciated, I would like to show everyone my progress on this new to me sled. thanks

I have got the rail extensions and the track installed on the sled now and just have to finish up the tunnel extension I took the custom tunnel extension off my 97 summit which had a 153 track and its going to work great on this sled I installed the rev snoflap onto it and just have to spice up a side panel to help the shape of the rear of the tunnel, hard to explain when I can`t show pics. also installed the Nordic washers on the Y pipe bolts and had to replace one that was misssing and also installed my black handguards
that were on the 97 summit too, and thinkin pretty serious about cutting the stock or tall windshield down to a shorter one, I think I would rather cut this shield than pay 70+ bucks for a tiny aftermarket on, rediculous prices on such a small piece of plastic.

I am also in the market to finding a boss seat for this sled.

Thanks, Darren
PM me or you can e-mail to wildcard28@msn.com

W
Nov 27, 2007
I don’t have pics but if you take off the air box that is attached to your side panel, you will see some holes. I can’t remember how many. I covered them with air filter material to let em breath while keeping the belt dust out.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
SSPX1456.jpg

Last edited:
S

Skidoohmx

Nov 26, 2007
Deary, Idaho
Just go to photo bucket and copy the image code then paste it in the manage attachments on new posts and they will show up like my last post.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
IMG_0030.jpg

Hello guys just about finished with my tunnel extension, got it back from the welding shot today to have the triangular piece welded on from the inside and have bolted it in place have to drill and add some rivet holes to complete then its all done. color changes in aluminum I`m sure will be all about the same when I sand and polish the tunnel should make everything look good.

finaly figured out how to post pics.

other posts are of the RSI 10inch risers and one of the back of the sled with the tunnel extension almost complete.

the pic I am postin now is what it will look like , again just have to polish the tunnel.

Nice pics skidoohmx, and thanks for the advice and help on the phone tonight was good talkin to ya, ( He and I have been friends since High School just to let everyone know).

Enjoy, Wildcard

Premium Features