• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what this zx worth?

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello, I have a buddy of mine who has an 01` ZX Himark 800 that has the stock 151 skidoo track, but has had a Kinetics skid relocate kit installed not long after it was new to improve rear skid performance, sled is black and in really nice shape body and chassis wise, has 1400 miles but the Motor is bad believe the crank seized, buddy dropped down into a nasty holes a few years back and pushed powder over the windshield way way down the hill into a canyon before getting stopped, it took about 3hrs up climb turn out, climb bit farther turn out, etc etc... a bunch of time till he finaly reached a tree he could make a path around the tree to get a circle around path to shoot his approach back up the hill, with a acasional sidehill zig zags finaly made out he said motor rain great rest of the day was waist deep powder most the day, they made it back to the main road and on the way back at pretty quick trail or road speeds motor locked up an and seem to seize just a couple miles from the truck, go figure huh. so sled has been settting inside garage for some years with what we believe a bad crank and not knowing if any topend damage. Was mostly Full Throttle conditions the whole time tryin to get out of that hole and till they reached the main road.

Buddies physical health isn't that good and we don`t expect him to be sledding for awhile or ever have the sled fixed or be on snow again. So what do you all believe this sled would be worth with bad engine. all stock except the skid relocate kit.

Let me know what you all think, Wildcard

Last edited:
Premium Features