• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber and Boondocker Owners Wanted!!! Money Back Guarantee...

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Bryce, Josh, and I (Turbo Performance and Cody Phillips Racing) have been talking and we know the potential that the Vipec can bring to all the owners of all the turbo'd sleds out there. Whether you have a Silber, Boondocker, Turbo Performance kit, etc. We know this ECU will work on any combination and we now have the ability and R&D to show you.

We now are offering the Vipec as an option to the guys out there if you are a current owner of a Silber or Boondocker kit. We have a custom power package that can be tailored to meet your needs. We guarantee our service and most of all our SUPPORT of this product. You may have seen some of recent posts demonstrating the ECU's capabilities on both turbo'd and naturally aspirated sleds. We want to open this up to existing owners of aftermarket power plants. These videos and posts have driven a lot of traffic our direction and want to be able to offer this product to the masses with our custom power packages.

Please contact us if you're interested to schedule an install or talk about the features we can offer you on your sled.

The first 15 customers that commit to this will receive A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE :jaw:

Cody's Contact Info
cody@codyphillipsracing.com
801-668-7128

Bryce's Contact Info
turboperformance@q.com
801-807-8046

Josh's Contact Info
jkennedy@swirecc.com
801-725-1391

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I was really excited when I opened this tread thinking we had a company with something they truly believed in willing to FULLY stand behind their product...and found a promotion.

I think you guys are on the right track with the standalone, and it is the absolute best way to tune a motor, probably for the next sled.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
That launch control video is one of the coolest things I have seen! I have a new silber kit coming, and this years budget is spent on sled goodies, but that said I will be watching how these are working. Nice job.

C

Cody Phillips Racing

Feb 7, 2012
South Weber, UT
Thanks for all the feedback everyone!!

We're ready to Rick and have a few takers already. It looks like we may have a caravan of sleds coming from the Midwest as well. So if you're in that area and on the fence, the shipping could be substantially reduced.

Premium Features