• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SILBER PRO KITS

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
saaaweet!

That one looks like it mine:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Kit looks great!!:face-icon-small-hap I just wanted to add i bought my kit through Bryan Watts hes on justins web site, Bryan was great to deal with.

Liv4turbo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2011
Milton-Freewater OR
Kit looks awesome can't wait to get mine so we can unvale it in public at the Spokane Snow Show on November 12 look for the Silber Turbo both to see it and order your own.

Last edited:

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
shibby!!!!!!!! only 18 more days til I have my kit!

Were did you get the ETA of your kit?
id love to know what day mine gonna arrive

When did you snowcheck yours?

Last edited:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Looks good, any sound clips for those of us a little worried about sound regs in our areas? Its nice the exhaust is larger than last year but it would be cool to hear you thoughts on how loud it will be compared to last years. And of course we want to hear it!! :)

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Were did you get the ETA of your kit?
id love to know what day mine gonna arrive

When did you snowcheck yours?
I just talked to him today. My kit is now paid in full.
He told me my kit is still 2-3 weeks out before it will ship. I was one of the 1st ones in on the snowcheck.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
This is better than X mas.. SANTA never brought me a turbo :face-icon-small-ton .. maybe i wasnt good enough lol

turbomatt.. Ya i was one of the first in as well... glad i did that now!

Lets hope 2 weeks!

Last edited:

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I just talked to him today. My kit is now paid in full.
He told me my kit is still 2-3 weeks out before it will ship. I was one of the 1st ones in on the snowcheck.

Sweet! i was one of the first few to snowcheck too and paid a couple months ago, hopefully it will show up in this first batch!

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
my first trip is nov 19-23 to the snowies. Tuning trip before cooke city Dec 14-19. My Timbersled rear skid will be here tomorrow so I have something to do until my Silber kit arrives. Justin insured I would have mine before my snowies trip. So Pray For Snow PFS:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features