• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2012 snowcheck

Did you snowcheck a Silber turbo for next season?

• Yes

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X

XP2009

Sep 10, 2009
Talked to Justin yesterday and sent in deposit today. Hope Im lucky # 25. All I need now is the sled.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Talked to Justin yesterday and sent in deposit today. Hope Im lucky # 25. All I need now is the sled.

you should be # 25!
the poll reads 21
roostxp couldnt vote twice, so thats 22.
2 from 800poodragon who im assuming hasnt voted. so 24
One from Matte Murder who im assuming hasnt voted. so 25!

If all my math is correct ^

I would say this group buy has turned out a success!:face-icon-small-hap

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
watch as it goes from 25 to 35 in the next day or two cuz guys are knowing there getting that discount now :face-icon-small-ton

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
That would be sweet. I met Justin a couple weeks ago and he seems like a really good guy. One of the other guys there said he has known him for years and he has always had the fastest sleds out of all the guys that run with them.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
35 would be good, if it gets to 50 I might be forced into ordering a kit! Has anyone thought of putting a link to this on craigslist or something to get a bit more interest? Just a thought!

Last edited:
C

cobaltpilot

Nov 26, 2007
BC
35 would be good, if it gets to 50 I might be forced into ordering a kit! Anyone though of putting a link of this on craigslist or something to get a bit more interest? Just a thought!

35 might be good and if it gets to 50 you 'MIGHT' be forced to order?

Last edited:

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
I was saying the 35 kits would be great for Justin and everyone that ordered one, hell of a price. If it gets up to 50 I believe that is the next price drop for customers (25% of retail) unless I misunderstood what I read for price discounts in the other thread, and at that price I would have a hard time not ordering one, hence the "might be forced into ordering one". Didn't think my post would have caused any issues! Sorry about that.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Believe me I know. I need to give Justin a call as I have some questions before I can get myself to commit. I have a little time to think about it, I've always been a last minute kind of person...

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
I talked with him for a little bit at the gas station. We just happen to be there at the same time. (Freaked me out) From what he told me about the set up and what his co-worker said about the set up it sounded like the only way to go. Simple and reliable.

C

cobaltpilot

Nov 26, 2007
BC
I was saying the 35 kits would be great for Justin and everyone that ordered one, hell of a price. If it gets up to 50 I believe that is the next price drop for customers (25% of retail) unless I misunderstood what I read for price discounts in the other thread, and at that price I would have a hard time not ordering one, hence the "might be forced into ordering one". Didn't think my post would have caused any issues! Sorry about that.

Ahh I see. I agree with you - this kit is a hell of a good price at full pop, and with any discount it gets better and better.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Anybody have an updated number? I've been given the go ahead. I need to talk to Justin about a few things first, but it's looking good.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I sent my check in late today. Sent it overnight so it is supposed to be there by Friday. I am so stoked. I tried to vote in the poll tonight but it said I already did. I don't remember doing that. I hope we really have 25. Either way it's a great deal.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Just sent my money order... Was on the fence but you only live once right... Anyway are you guys sure about the 25, yesterday Justin didn't think it was there yet.

Now the wait is going to suck!!!

Also, if anyone has questions be sure to give Justin a call. He was very informative on the phone (at least to a guy that has no clue about turbos!) but it was very helpful for me to talk to him. Had I not called him I may not have done it. He was helpful with all the questions I had.

respic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
mn
Sent in deposit yesterday...just voted as well

My first turbo... very pumped

Premium Features