• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stupid cigarettes.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Once again, yesterday I lost a dear friend to cigarettes. I have lost track on how many friends, relatives, and acquaintances have died from these legal addictive stupid fire sticks. And now we are legalizing pot smoking. I guess it's all in the name of freedom. But it's not free, the cost are enormous. In the past I have looked to the stars and wondered if there is intelligent life out there, and I have to question if there is any here.
RIP Tommy.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Once again, yesterday I lost a dear friend to cigarettes. I have lost track on how many friends, relatives, and acquaintances have died from these legal addictive stupid fire sticks. And now we are legalizing pot smoking. I guess it's all in the name of freedom. But it's not free, the cost are enormous. In the past I have looked to the stars and wondered if there is intelligent life out there, and I have to question if there is any here.
RIP Tommy.

Im with you all the way on this one..

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
RIP Tommy.

quote-we-are-free-to-choose-our-actions-but-we-are-not-free-to-choose-the-consequences-of-stephen-covey-36-7-0710.jpg

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Sorry for your loss.

Thanks. To make matters worse, yesterday at work my wife was going to lunch with her coworker when her coworker received an emergency phone call. She was told her son was just killed in a motorcycle accident. My wife's a mess. Life really sucks sometimes.

Premium Features