• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

det codes on bullydog upgrade

S
Dec 28, 2011
I'm having the same problem with my sled, very frustrating. New motor, new reeds, new plugs, clutch springs are good, tps checks out, new bully dog update and the sled runs like crap! BTW, did I mention leaving for out west in two days? Not HAPPY!

N

N.A84

Nov 19, 2012
norway
Guys, seriously.. With so much trouble i would go back to stock until the problem is solved. Why keep on going with a sled that barely runs?

S
Dec 28, 2011
I have to give a big thumbs up to Justin and his crew. I brought my sled to him and they got it put together right! They had it together and running right before I left on my trip. I'm out in Island Park and this thing rocks! Excellent customer service!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
It's hard for some people to believe that 90% of the problems we see are centered around the installation and even less common the sled.

I'm glad your ripping now:face-icon-small-coo

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I have to give a big thumbs up to Justin and his crew. I brought my sled to him and they got it put together right! They had it together and running right before I left on my trip. I'm out in Island Park and this thing rocks! Excellent customer service!

What was wrong?

J

jay_boom

Dec 15, 2007
Southwestern, AB
It's hard for some people to believe that 90% of the problems we see are centered around the installation and even less common the sled.

I'm glad your ripping now:face-icon-small-coo

I would agree for the most part.. But, i know that my installation as well as many others was done with great care and attention to detail ( routing and looming wires and hoses as to not rub/touch anywhere, triple checking my double checks before first start, double checking injectors, checking exhaust valves, cleaning up the install to an almost factory look).. I am very mechanically inclined having been a mechanic before changing careers, and a bit of a perfectionist. Im sure some of the guys experiencing problems are alot like me which leads me to believe there IS a problem. Whether it is the tune, fuel pressure of some sleds, possible injector issues, ECU or MAP sensor issue, I dont know but I do know that i paid a good amount of money for a industry changing product that has somewhat lived up to the hype.

Im sure the issue will be narrowed down eventually for those of us that have installed properly and have followed silbers recommendations. And Im sure some that were not installed with care or attention to detail will either be fixed or taken off (i know one guy this year that went this route to find out it was the install)

The crappy part is the season is pretty much half over

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I am in no way doubting anybodies install. I know that many folks take extreme pride in their work. A lot of times though it is a simple installation issue.

Premium Features