• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What do you want from your fuel controler?

G
Apr 23, 2008
The hole digging is all your own .. your used car sales pitches are old..
When you post half assed info you get the responses like the above questioning your honesty.

Excuses like you posted above only confirm . I am sure the vipick will work and not be a bad decision, will it work like you claim at sea level ? Your own tow rope story confirms it will not.. piggyback tuning or carbs can be tuned in a few hours of riding ( carbs in 1 single adjustment and done ). so all this r & d ,, all these man hours are proving what ??

simplicity is the mother of invention not complexity..

Gus

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
gus bohne;308687¸ said:
your used car sales pitches are old..
so is carburation GUS
When you post half assed info you get the responses like the above questioning your honesty.
Half assesed?? maybe for you but not for me.the numbers are the numbers and there is nothing impressive with thoses numbers anyway.

Excuses like you posted above only confirm
excuses??
I am sure the vipick will work and not be a bad decision, will it work like you claim at sea level ?
hey body, i am at sea level and most of the driving on our hand as been done at sea level
Your own tow rope story confirms it will not..
what are you talking about exaclty?
piggyback tuning or carbs can be tuned in a few hours of riding ( carbs in 1 single adjustment and done ).
for what you know about tuning maybe but for us, the piggyback can't tuned the sled at all.
so all this r & d ,, all these man hours are proving what ??
that we have a total replacement ECU working at 100% for those sled.

simplicity is the mother of invention not complexity..

Gus what you see as being complex doesn't mean it is for others.The ECU is a new product for the snowmobile industry but nothing new in the automotive. My suggestion would be for you to go update your knowledge in the EFI department instead of vaguely commentate and replying out of context totaly. unlike most guys replying to you in other threads,i have nothing againts you , but the carbs days are over, like it or not.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
well, this is really becoming a waste of time.

i hope you can tune a lot better then you can represent a business and sell a product.
and now you are offended?? wait a minute, go back where you call B.S. on me and read throught the posting......i didn't talk about what i didn't know, you did. take what happen and put in the experience bag.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Far from offended. Just feel like I'm smashing my head on the wall trying to make my point. Just gonna have to wait for the snow to fly to show you what I'm talking about.

G
Apr 23, 2008
You like to single out my posts,, good for you ..
You answer nothing but you sell everything...

you did not prove anything on sealevel riding, your sled was towed in more than it ran on its own power.. stop telling stories. YOU bash turbodynamics yet they have more happy customers than you , and they dont sell used cars.

good luck and good bye... AS I set more records you can make more excuses..

Gus..
no screen name to hide behind..:usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:

dooin it.. stop wasteing you time with this,,, build power you are very good at it.. stop this nonsense.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Boyko, the fuel pressure sensor from the dyno wasn't used. the testing was done at 42lbs like requiered by push and with no FPR but a third injector setup. air intake temp reference not used to because we have connected a new IAT on the new air intake module push is fabricating(for charging temps reference only) factory baro is taken over by the ecu).
QUOTE]

Your the one that posted the dyno sheet with the incorrect data on it. Why didn't the operater correct it and put the sensors that were used on the print out? It is not that hard to do. Why does the fuel pressure not read -14.7 pisg and changing 0.5 if it is not hooked up and why does the humidaty at 45% if you say was 90%?
Is 88 degrees the record temp for that day.

Last edited:
V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
You like to single out my posts,, good for you ..
You answer nothing but you sell everything...

you did not prove anything on sealevel riding, your sled was towed in more than it ran on its own power.. stop telling stories. YOU bash turbodynamics yet they have more happy customers than you , and they dont sell used cars.

good luck and good bye... AS I set more records you can make more excuses..

Gus..
no screen name to hide behind..:usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:

dooin it.. stop wasteing you time with this,,, build power you are very good at it.. stop this nonsense.

Gus, why in the world are you so pissed? we ran at sea level all year, so i think i know what i am talking about, if you do not believe what i say it is ok but why jumping on your high horses for that?? my sleds were never towed since i am running MY STUFF ECU. about turbo dynamics, they have a reflash solution and they do ok and seems to do good business, reflashing ECU is one thing and building a complete engine management system is another thing, therefore we aren't in the same field and it is ok like that.finaly, you can set all the record you want Gus and i will be happy for you, but stop making bad comment on EFI vs CARBS, we all know now you are working with carbs and it is fine like that, just stop.
p.s.: see, i didn't single out your post!!! not very time effective.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Boyko, the fuel pressure sensor from the dyno wasn't used. the testing was done at 42lbs like requiered by push and with no FPR but a third injector setup. air intake temp reference not used to because we have connected a new IAT on the new air intake module push is fabricating(for charging temps reference only) factory baro is taken over by the ecu).
QUOTE]

Your the one that posted the dyno sheet with the incorrect data on it.
datas are not incorrect, i guess i should have made a specific comment about how we tune and with what sensor?? not a chance.
Why didn't the operater correct it and put the sensors that were used on the print out?
because it was connected directly to ECU therefore not possible to hook to dyno's console(could be done but man what a job for nothing. It is not that hard to do. Why does the fuel pressure not read -14.7 pisg and changing 0.5 if it is not hooked up and why does the humidaty at 45% if you say was 90%?
i have no clue how their sensors when not connected are showing on their datalog...probably showing off limits( just a try!)
Is 88 degrees the record temp for that day.
can't tell you. on my iphone with meteomedia app, it was showing 36(97 F) celsius with 90% humidity and the "felt" temperature was 45(113 F).

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Precision efi. Eventually youll have to quit trying to prove everyone on here and just let your ecu speak for itself. I hope it works well for you and proves to be a very valuable fuel system. Id love nothing more then to have what your offering but i personaly wont spend $2500 on being a tester. Id like to see one in person tho. Or can come put one on my Pro and ill write up an honest and unbiased report. If its all its said to be ill buy after the testing

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Precision efi. Eventually youll have to quit trying to prove everyone on here and just let your ecu speak for itself.
thanks for taking the time to talk calmly , if you go back and read the very first posting, i did try to prouve nothing just gave an example of the work we have done with push's system....
I hope it works well for you and proves to be a very valuable fuel system.
it is not a fuel system,it is an engine management system and thanks for the wishes.
Id love nothing more then to have what your offering but i personaly wont spend $2500 on being a tester.
the testing is way behind us now, mapping need to be perfected for different application but testing is far behind.If you want call jake from mild to wild motorsports and buy the ECU and if it is not what it is suppose to be i will personaly reimburse what you pais for.
Id like to see one in person tho.
are close to HM turbos?? go check is setup, he now have our ECU on all of his kits for this year....just to have the same hp at elevation then low elevation will make you happy i think!! Or can come put one on my Pro and ill write up an honest and unbiased report. If its all its said to be ill buy after the testing
I will personaly reimburse if i misrepresented the EcU and i am writing it on a public forum so you have a case againts me. I would love to be close to you, i could have the ecu plugged and running in not very long, boost is boost .hope you will trust one of our dealer near you to install and enjoy this ECU.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
So your not getting me wrong precision i have all the best wishes for you. Im not all trying to test you or anything. And im sorry i called it a fuel system. I know its more then that being a whole ecm that controls everything on the motor. More just telling you eventually to just give up arguing with people on forums. State your business and leave it at that. Ill have to try and and ride with an hm turbo this winter. Other then that this thread has gotten way off track on what you would like to see from a fuel controller

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
So your not getting me wrong precision i have all the best wishes for you. Im not all trying to test you or anything. And im sorry i called it a fuel system. I know its more then that being a whole ecm that controls everything on the motor. More just telling you eventually to just give up arguing with people on forums. State your business and leave it at that. Ill have to try and and ride with an hm turbo this winter. Other then that this thread has gotten way off track on what you would like to see from a fuel controller

have to agree with you....it is a dead end anyway for guys with innovative product, so much biased opinions. off track it went again. that is it now. wish to meet you somewhere in the US this winter.

R

realbass

Feb 3, 2009
Russia, Krasnoyarsk
but i personaly wont spend $2500 on being a tester.

We are from Russia and it will cost for us really more then for USA peoples and we don't afraid to buy it.
Some guys on this thread have talked about carbs or piggybacks but
i think it is last age and dead end.
We glad that we will test it the same time with people from USA.
Imho guys.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Its funny how most of the people here arguing and complaining are competitors that make other things. I don't understand why the pizzing match is necessary. Try and use your words people

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
So...back to fuel controllers....has anyone had luck wIth power commanders on boosted sleds?

Percision efi- are there any being sent to ak, or any dealers emerging up here yet?

Premium Features