• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Know Snow - Webcams, Snotel and Radar links

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Thanks for everything you guys at the UAC do to educate us and keep us safe!

Ride smart guys!!

Everyone have a fun and safe year!​

Links for the Utah Avalanche Center, Snotel, NOAA & Cameras below

/

/

Last edited:

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
Not only should we thank Craig and the UAC but we should thank everyone that came last night to Brewvies, awesome turnout and great group of people to hang out with.:D:D:D:D

P
Nov 28, 2007
Layton Utah
Yes,

I have learned so much from these guys. I still have lots to learn but it has opened my eyes to how important it is to study the snow, conditions, temps, be observant, stop in safe places, etc. etc. etc.

They provide a great service and do a great job.

B
Feb 4, 2011
Hey People,

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully you find the information we put out useful. We are all very passionate about what we do and are totally into recreating in the mountains. I am a total snow junkie and love not only riding but following the stability trends!!

If you have suggestions on anything that would help you out there don't hesitate to drop us a line (CLICK HERE).

Sharing info on any avalanche activity is also one of the best things you can do to help us figure out the patterns in instability. (CLICK HERE)

Take care out there and enjoy!!

Brett
Utah Avalanche Center

Premium Features