• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Arctic Cat M6 EFI 153"

F
Nov 30, 2008
This is my wifes sled for sale here, her sled is in pretty good overall condition and runs great with EFI, nice and strong. It has a can on it with the stock pipe. Maintained well as I like my sleds to be reliable obviously.

Has 69 hours on it but the speedo memory has dissapeared for some reason. but fairly low for the year, guessin around 1200-1500KM's. The hour meter still keeps time fine though.

no leaks or oil stains on the engine what-so-ever its very clean under the hood.

has a few minor cracks in the hood ect but have all been fixed up and are good to go. windsheild is mint still. the only sore spot on the hood is the left side corner by your knee broke off when she tipped it off the trailer ramp side ways by accident. i have since installed a washer and bolt beside where the hood hold down was to hook the rubber strap to and has never come open once so no worrys there. All the lights work ect, has a belly pan too.

new track and rails start of the year, I hated the stock track and so did she.

it has a gold finger left hand throttle I bought for her because she couldn't side hill but It is not set up quite right, someone who knows these would have no problem adjusting it. Or just take it off period and not use it.

asking $5000 Canadian dollars OBO Sled is located in Cranbrook BC Canada
sledding2009210.jpg

sledding2009203.jpg

Last edited:
F
Nov 30, 2008
Hi and sorry for the delay in posting back, I haven't checked the thread in a while.

I still have the sled here,summer is a bit hard to sell winter stuff even for deals on things. Thanks.

Premium Features