• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baker Delivers BIG TIME ! !

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
Wow! What a day. Baker was GREAT!

Deepp Deeepp pow all day long in the meadows. There had to be a foot or two of over night fesh stuff. To give you an idea Baker lake rd. had a good foot on it when we headed up. Barely made that trek. Then parking was a whole new ordeal. The the mad pow made up for it.

Wow.

Yes I have pics they are coming..... :face-icon-small-coo

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Yeah, Baker Lake Road and road 13 is a cluster $#@#%. To the guy who parked his rig right in the middle of the only lane going through, unloaded his trailer, and left..........WTF???

I think it is getting too deep for the plow to be effective...they need to get some blowers up there. Does Skagit/Whatcom even have any?

Rt

B
Sep 24, 2008
Western Slope. Colorado
best parking lot ever.. :)..

09a23f783d.jpg

S
Dec 30, 2007
I think it is getting too deep for the plow to be effective...they need to get some blowers up there. Does Skagit/Whatcom even have any?

Rt[/QUOTE]

last year they had a d8 bulldozer and or a excavator and pushed all the snow over the bank worked great!

A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
www.northwestglaciercruisers.com

Rt

last year they had a d8 bulldozer and or a excavator and pushed all the snow over the bank worked great![/quote]

That was done by local club members and by volunteers.
They did an awesome job and their efforts were appreciated by many.:beer;

AJ

C
Dec 5, 2007
mt baker
Randy the groomer was up there for about 14 hours clearing road and grooming. Clearing road is not his job. The County needs to step up and get the job done or we will lose the lower parking lot for the season. We already can't get to it. Parking is pretty tight at the hwy. Watch them AVYS.

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
That picture was late in the day and in an area that had been all ridden up. It was starting to act like taters in places like that. My back is still sore from digging. :D

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades

Looks like the group getting unloaded, and the trailer with snow on it are both parked in the only available turn around.:(

Looks to me like they could have turned around and parked off to the right of the road in front off the other trucks.

I hope they all had a great ride but I wish they'd park with other people in mind so everybody could have a great day too.

Or am I missing something.:confused:

Last edited:
Premium Features