• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

18 850 silber turbo limp mode

J

JJ_0909

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 16, 2009
I believe that's a power supply code. I think you have the code wrong too - its P06b0 (0s not os)

I'd check all your connections, make sure nothing is corroded and try again.

...specifically EGTs and 3Bar MAP sensor

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Dude come on those turbo's are game changing, they literally change the game.

The only game changer for any of us is put the keyboard down go out get on your sled and learn to fing ride it untill you ride it so hard you start feeling bad for it. Now that is a game changer.

T
All four wires leading to the chaincase (I believe speedometer and ground) were melted together, I separated and taped them and all runs good now, definitely need more venting, and I used the insulating wrap from a proclimb stock can to cover the can and most of the turbo, seems good but im ordering some vents now!

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
What vents are you ordering? I have to do something with mine. I was watching it on one of the epic days and caught it before it did much. I might just drill holes in the panel. I seen a guy's stocker that looked nice.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
Silber turbo

I rode my buddies 19 with a silber turbo. Wow that thing is an animal clutching and fuel mapping were spot on sled had no hiccups and run like a champ. I'm liking what silber is doing with these kits

Premium Features