• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vipec Standalone ECU Demo day March 18th Cooke City

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
We will be putting on a demo ride on Sunday March 18th in Cooke City for all of you that would like to test ride the Vipec ECU turbo or the Rush will be there also for a test run.
The sleds available to ride will have the HM turbo water to air intercooled setup on them. Emilie Moorsehead from 509 films,Shane Hart from HM turbo,Sebastian Guay from Precision EFI(super tuner) and myself will all be there for support and questions.

We are staying at the Soda Butte lodge and will gather at Shane Harts HM Turbo trailer at 9:30 AM on Sunday for the demo ride.

Any questions feel free to drop me a pm

Jake
Mild 2 Wild Motorsports

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
booooo, it looks like we can't make it happen... HOWEVER, anyone up in the northwest who wants to try this out or talk to either Daryn or I about it is welcome to get a hold of us!! We ride out of Sandpoint or the central cascades a fair amount and I will be traveling up to Revy, Castlegar, etc once the weather gets more consistent so don't be afraid to shoot me a message and come kick the tires on the vi-pec!!

I know a few of you are already on the 'ride list'... we'll link up with you guys soon!

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
Headed out in the morning to hit the mountains. Installed a Vipec last weekend on Emilie's and stoked to get out. Its already restored my faith in what a turbo 2 stroke should be.

If anyone has the chance to be in Cooke next sunday you should check them out. Jake (Sledstew) from Mild to Wild has been Wonderful to work with and hands down knows this product like the back of his hand......Cant say enough good about this guy. Not to mention the developer and master tuner from Vipec are going to be there too. Wish we could of made it happen. Its gonna be a great time!

Thanks Jake!

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Can't wait to hear how everything goes and see some vids of you guys rippin!! i get to rip on mine this weekend for the first time since the vi-pec! D says I better have been doing my arm workouts while away on my work trip!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Premium Features