• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lost @ green rock

D
Nov 20, 2005
friday ... anyone lose something in green rock parking lot .. if so call me and describe it, and it will be returned to you ...
call al @ 1-402-432-4111 call early for i will be riding sat , if i dont answer just leave message what u lost friday and your # i will check my messages when done riding.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Yeah, I dropped 5 $100 bills and my SPOT a couple of weeks ago.....just drop it in the mail when you get a chance.

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
hi darron ...say have u still not found your spot? we had a good ride, today we rode with skiwiz and wyogeorge , we all went down into 7 fools ....good spring ride...... snow a bit wet and heavy.... talk soon im on i 80 now just left laramie...

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
hi darron ...say have u still not found your spot? we had a good ride, today we rode with skiwiz and wyogeorge , we all went down into 7 fools ....good spring ride...... snow a bit wet and heavy.... talk soon im on i 80 now just left laramie...

NO, not sure what I did with the damn thing.....prob in my stuff some where but can't find it for the life of me. If it does not turn up soon I'll need to buy a new one....could be worse.

Trying to remember who you are? Was there lot's of POW? Send me a PM....

Also, just checked out your web site, looks like some good stuff. Will order some and try my own deer sausage next year.

Last edited:
D
Nov 20, 2005
hi darron ,
sorry i forgot to tell you i was on frisocs laptop , and in the truck driving home when i sent u that message...we rode sat , stoped at beartree ,bought skiwiz a few drinks and had some nachos than headed to laramie where we picked up our gear at hotel and headed home..........got home around midnite...the snow was ok nothing like what u and me had last time out.........

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy

Thanks for the spot i'll be sure to use it! ha ha.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland

That is what makes me think it's in my chit somewhere. If someone was to find it and try to activate it they woudl not be able to unlike a cell phone. I found out these SPOT's are worthless to anyone other than the owner unless permission is granted by the owner for someone else to activate it.

Hope you had some fun this weekend.....sounds like you kept drypowder from kissing trees.

D
Nov 20, 2005

lol... u better listen to newmy1 skiwiz...i would hate for u 2 get into a situation where u needed the spot and u hit the button and no one shows lol lol lol.. than u would really feel the love right lol

skiwiz

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
laramie wy
lol... u better listen to newmy1 skiwiz...i would hate for u 2 get into a situation where u needed the spot and u hit the button and no one shows lol lol lol.. than u would really feel the love right lol

What is the chance rescue would find me????

Premium Features