• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just Moved to Casper, Looking for Riding Partners.

S
Jan 6, 2008
I just moved to Casper and am looking for some people to ride with. I have avalanche training and full avy gear. I have a pretty variable work schedule and am often available mid week. I am in my mid 30's and have been riding since I was 8. I am an advanced rider, but appreciate all skill levels. If anyone would allow me to tag along, I'd really appreciate it.

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I live in Casper and would do a ride sometime. I'm off on most Fridays and Saturdays. We ride the Snowy's most of the time or Tog, Alpine. Been riding the Snowy's for many years. Sometimes after a big storm Casper Mountain can be fun, for a 15 min drive. I have caught it a few times or nice to try new setups and test and tune stuff.

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
I usually head down to the Snowies for day trips on Saturday's. My buddy (from Laramie) and I both have avy training & gear.

M
Dec 15, 2017
Casper rider here as well. Grew up riding the snowy range. Was out of the game for a few years but recently back in it. love to find some guys to ride with.

ACWill530

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2017
I'm in Casper also and looking for people to ride with. Just took my first trip to the snowy's this year on Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Premium Features