• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Hay Days Full Lotus Deck Specials!!

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Those of you from the Midwest and back East looking for a top of the line deck, while saving shipping and receiving a few extra options, check it out....

Do not expect us to have volumes of decks at the show for sale. We will be bringing what has sold and a couple first come first serve extras with displays. Thanks!

2015 HAY DAYS SNOW SHOW SPECIAL!

Pre-Order a Full Lotus Recreational Deck from Blown Motor and Receive the Following:
• (2) Complete Superclamp Rear Setups (Valued at $250.00)
• Free Shipping and Delivery to Hay Days 2015, Sept 11-13th (Valued at $550.00)
• Option of 8.5' Foot Long or 7.5 Foot Long

$4600.00 w/Free Extras Listed Above!
• Require's $500.00 Non-Refundable Deposit
• Ships FREE ONLY to HayDays 2015

Standard Deck Specifications:
• Expandable Sides (76" Wide Closed & 96" Wide Open)
• 3/4" Plastic Poly Decking
• Height and Postion Adjustable Legs and Bracing for Different Beds
• (2) Amber Front Clearance LED's
• (6) Red Side Clearance LED's - (2) Red Rear Clearance LED's - (2) Red Rear Brake/Signal LED's
• (3) Clear Cargo LED's - (3) Clear Deck Loading LED's
• Flat Four Wiring Plug
• 11' Full Lotus Telescoping Ramp System - Superglide's Installed on Ramp
• Includes (2) Front Superclamp's
• (4) Pre-Installed Moveable Tie-Down Points - (4) Turn Buckles for Securing Deck
• Full Cab Protection Integrated Headache Rack
• Standard Black Powder Coat on Slides and Headache Rack

Please Do Not Hesitate to Contact with Questions or Purchase Inquiries.

800.615.5249 • Support@BlownMotor.com

PRE-ORDER HERE

*NOTE: $500 is a deposit, remainder will be collected in full at deck pick-up. Only delivering to HayDays grounds. Must pick up there Sept 11-13.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I looked for you but I didn't find your booth. I really was hoping to look at a deck in person before I buy. where was your tent?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We ended up not being able to make it. 8 Decks were stuck at the border, so we shipped all the pre-sold versions to their respective buyers from our inventory here. It did not make much sense for us to drive 26 hours with no product, so we made the decision to save the money. We can always get you more pictures or information, and possibly get you some contacts of the locals there that have our decks now. Shoot us a PM if you are interested in that!

Premium Features