• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2020 Ski-Doo Reveal

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
ACCESSORIES

GET MORE OUT OF EVERY RIDE. FIND THE IDEAL ACCESSORIES FOR YOUR VEHICLE!

CURVED A-ARMS?
Does anyone know anything about these??
https://www.ski-doo.com/ski-doo/summit/summit-x-with-expert-package.html

picture.php

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I see TWO NEW GAUGES
This one is smaller and would fit on the Summit dash nicely...

picture.php

Last edited:
A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Pretty boring reveal, just finished watching it and nothing they offered got me excited, just more of the same. I was hoping they’d finally release the White Rabbit snow bike. But no, just a bunch of 4 year old sleds with gay color schemes.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
The shorter tunnel and snowflap basically will be awesome in deep snow and not so awesome on crappy trails. I've had them overheat before. Bought my dealers demo and he cut the flap at the seam. 3 or 4 inches up I suppose. Was a big difference in how hot it ran compared to my wife's that wasn't touched. Getting more user specific I guess. Would have to ride to see on spindles. Decent upgrades I think. Way above bng.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
After seeing how easy Polaris 850 panels, and hood come off. Doo needs to get there head out of their—-. It’s ridiculous to have a puzzle of parts held together by a bunch of screws.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
After seeing how easy Polaris 850 panels, and hood come off. Doo needs to get there head out of their—-. It’s ridiculous to have a puzzle of parts held together by a bunch of screws.
I would say the same about the entire sled, not just the hood and panelz

S
Dec 28, 2018
Washington
They took a page out of brandts book with the shorter tunnel, thats cool, the snowflap looks pretty goofy... i wouldent want to ride behind one of those...i wonder where they shaved 5 lbs from...and the gauge still looks like a casio calucator from 1987....

Last edited:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
They took a page out of brandts book with the shorter tunnel, thats cool, the snowflap looks pretty goofy... i wouldent want to ride behind one of those...i wonder where they shaved 5 lbs from...

Less tunnel/flap. Smaller seat. Shorter riser/grab strap. Small diameter bars. Lighter spindles. I think I saw lighter springs too. All adds up I spose.

S
Dec 28, 2018
Washington
I was really hopeing for more than that... maby once a re-design comes id go back to doo but for rightnow if i still had to choose id stick with my polaris

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
You have to scroll down and change lug height to 3, first. Page design issue. X is offered in 175, not the expert.

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
I've tried all combinations but hey there web site is overloaded and I am on the Canadian one I am sure I can build one Tomorrow

But thank you
I most likely will keep my 18 it's got 3700km on it now 5000 by end of season. 2 nd motor.

Or find a hold over and turbo it time will tell maybe arctic cat will come out with a 900 for the alpha
That would be amazing. Cats 900 was great back in the day only guys that could make one

Premium Features