• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays 2016 PLEASE READ!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Last year, for us was a horrible disaster, all of which were the result of the Sno Barons. Flow of the show was changed and 'Sled Solutions' was listed in the dealer guide under the 'W's' or something. To say the least all that coupled with the outrageous increase in admittance we had a pretty bad show. So until we see how this year goes we are scaling what we bring to the show back. We are too small of a company to take hits like that.

We want to sell you what you need or want so if you have something specific you were hoping to pick up at the show PLEASE let us know ASAP. We will be happy to take orders and all you have to do is pick it up at the show. You still save on shipping and you will get what ever show pricing that's associated with the product. Not a sob story just reality and we really don't want to disappoint anyone if they're looking for something.

Also, we will hold product so you don't have to carry it through the show.

Hope to see everyone there.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Paul,

Will you still have an assortment of your common tunnel bags there? I am hoping to see them side by side and pick one out while at the show.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Last year I asked at the info booth where Thunderstruck was. They didn't have them on their list. I couldn't believe it but I did eventually find them. Hay Days is costly but it's worth it. They put what they can back into snowmobiling so we go every year and have a great time. I will go of topic here. My wife and I checked out Viking/Packer tickets. $318 per ticket and $50 to park. Throw in $10/beers and one night hotel and your looking at a $1000+. Anyway we will stop by and see you guys!:)

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
It would be interesting to me if they released the attendance numbers. And I'm not really sure why they don't. This is by far the largest sled event in the country last I checked. It would be cool to know how many people attend each year..

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
It would be interesting to me if they released the attendance numbers. And I'm not really sure why they don't. This is by far the largest sled event in the country last I checked. It would be cool to know how many people attend each year..
I have been told its the largest snowmobile event in the world. And the Blackwoods Blizzard Tour is the biggest snowmobile fund raiser on the planet.
http://webmn.alsa.org/site/TR?fr_id=12181&pg=entry I believe the pic on this website is Namakan Lake on the MN Ontario border in Voyagers National Park. There I go off topic again!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Maybe they don't release attendance numbers thinking that the state will figure a way to tax them more.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
We have bunch of tracks that we will have for sale at Haydays if anyone is looking. Half have zero miles on them the other half has less than 400 miles.

137" x 16 x 1.25" 400 miles Ripsaw 2013 Gade 600
154" x 16 x 2.5" 200 miles "PowderMax 2 (FlexEdge)
153" x 15 x 3" ZERO miles Powder Claw
153" x 15 x 3.2" 100 X3.2 Camso
163" x 15" x 2.6" ZERO miles Stock 2016 AXYS RMK
137" x 15 x 1.25" -100 miles Ripsaw II 2015 Axys Switchback
129" x 15 x 1.25" ZERO miles Ripsaw II

20160904_112119.jpg

Premium Features