• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Floats or zero pros

03Firecatguy

Mar 12, 2011
Aberdeen SD
I will have a pair of titanium sprung zero pros in a week, debating keeping the floats on my 10 M8 or get the zero pros revalved. I want to get the shocks in the skid done anyways. Looking for input.

mja

Lifetime Membership
May 18, 2011
Im interested in doing the same thing also. Hopefully some good reviews will follow.

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
Ive found that no air shock can compete with a coil over. The rebound and compresion are just better. I pulled all my air shocks off mine and went zero pros, even the rear. The rear made the most difference. And the zero pros for a stock shock are quite good. But this is just my opinion, take it or leave it.

T
Feb 8, 2010
Nelson, B.C.
I had my zero pros rebuilt by Andy @ GSR and had piggybacks with 2 stage compression dampening put on the fronts, a remote with 2 stage compression dampening on the front skid and had Brandt valving on the float on the back. I'm not sold on the float on the back yet, was thinking of moding it to an Evol....I really like the zero pros.

Premium Features