• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Powder Fest Columbus Montana Nov 12th

R
Oct 28, 2011
Swap Meet all Day! Register by Nov 5th for FREE SPOT! $25.00 Value.
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE to attend POWDER FEST!!!!!
Meet Chris Burandt of Slednecks and Burandts Backcountry Adventures. Get riding tips and see his new videos.
Huge Gear Sale
Party at 8pm with the Kactus Jack Band
Discount room rates at super 8
call 406-322-5087 for more event details

powderfest.jpg

Last edited:

irydcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lidgerwood nd
Ya this guy has a huge selction of gear.I bought a bunch of stuff from him at the west yellowstone expo and had really good prices also.So if you want a good selection of riding gear head out there it will be fun.

R
Oct 28, 2011
Close Out Prices up to 50% off!!!!

Great deals guys and gals and it's FREE to get in and Meet Chris!!! The whole shabang is FREE FREE FREE... Swappers pay a small fee but gonna make mamma happy when they get rid of all that junk!! Or maybe not ..when they come home with more!!! haha

irydcat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lidgerwood nd
I talked to the organizer yesterday and he said he will have sighns at both ends of town so you shoudnt miss it according to him.

I

Impatientforsnow

Nov 29, 2007
Gods Country
turn into town look for the SUBWAY sign on the right turn in front of subway heading west go 2 blocks look to the left.. there will be signs also the little metra is like a small rodeo arena..swapers will be under the big awning and everything else will be in the big silver building..
Come on out support Snowmobiling.and the locals .even if you dont need a bunch of gear come out in the evening have a bite to eat and stay for music ect..

PS: PRAY4SNOW

M
Jan 22, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
The event was good. Cool seeing Burandt there and talking with him. Although me and my friends from Great Falls spent almost 2 grand on gear! And there was no Klim swag! Oh well I got the 509 gear I've been drooling over.

See you next year.

Premium Features