• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 rmk belt question

A
Nov 29, 2007
I have a 2000 rmk 800 that has had a drop and roll done on it. When i purchased it it had a brand new belt on it and a spare that looked to be in fair shape. But it has come time to replace it and im having a little trouble. The dealer says it takes 3211065 and it has a 3211075 on it which with a little searching tells me that belt fits 2000 thru 2003 800 xcr and a few other sleds. What I am trying to find out is after rolling the chaincase and relocating the jackshaft and driven clutch is a different belt required or did someone put the wrong belt on?

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Depends on the roll, but likely yes, it will require a new belt. On my '00 800RMK when I did the Wong roll I ended up with that shorter belt.

Pull a measurement between the centers of the clutches (between the 2 bolts that hold them on) and post that measurement. That will tell us if the shaft has been moved and requires a new belt.

sled_guy

Premium Features