• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ya or na on boondockers liquid nitros kits

Feb 4, 2008
Jackman Me
hey i was just thinking about nitrous and want to know if it would work good on my 09 m8 153 just want to know what u do i know if not used right it gets expencive and the kit with an 4 0z carbon fiber bottle is 1487 for it thats quite a bit just to start off with so idk is it worth it
thanks for the help

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Im looking into a kit right now as well. If I were you I would look into the new boss noss kit. self contained and you dont need to run a fuel box, it has a smart bow with it that does the injecting for you of both NO2 and race gas.

Here is a post that has been going on for a few days about nitros kits and the goods and bads amoung the kits.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172437

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2008
Jackman Me
ya but i have the control box fro a pipe
the thought that has been im head is Turbo and getting the race gas kit and turn the boost down untill i have the money to run it cus i read that u could do that but $5854 race gas
$4295 pump gas
but like u said the moneys not there and im not to pacent of a person and i like in jackman its like 0-3000

Premium Features